• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive to Castaic Lake on May 22nd

LMR

Legendary Member
Going to have to postpone the drive as something has come up:frown:

For our next drive we will be going to Castaic Lake, taking The Long Way:biggrin: It will be on Sunday May 22nd.

We will be meeting at the Sunland Park & Recreation Center at 8651 Foothill Blvd San Fernando Valley 91040, at 8:00 and leaving promptly at 8:30. Get gas before you come to the meeting spot, there will not be time once you get there. There is a 76 gas station across the street so that would be a good place to fill up. We will ahve lunch after the drive as always.

Post if you can go with your name and your passengers name if you have one.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)

Last edited:
Thanks for the invite. The FIRST thing I did was check Jill's schedule to see if she is off work. SHE IS !! :biggrin: HOWEVER.......she is flying to Texas 5/18 and returning 1:45P on 5/22. :confused: So, no can do. :mad: Weren't you supposed to check these dates with me before you post ???? :redface:

Would love to see everyone, planets are almost aligned, but can't do it. Car will actually be here (instead of sleeping in its trailer). I'm even free that weekend, but the issue is I have three sets of wheels/tires and all the tires are R-Compound slicks. Hence, NONE of them will work on the street...:frown:

Sorry, won't be able to make that one:frown:

Stay safe and have fun!!!

Sad face... I can't make this one :(

Thanks for the invite, have fun and be safe

I'm hopefully going to turns things around and say yes I will attend. I'm not sure about Sally. I'll let you know later for her.

PS. Sunland Park is in the City of Sunland. I know because I grew up in Sunland!

Last edited:
I won't be able to make it either as I will be back In Las Vegas, on task force, again. Roll safe.

I might have to pick up [MENTION=15846]9doors[/MENTION] so we can both roll together! I'm a tentative 'yes' as of now. Just need to make sure that Finals don't have me in full zombie mode

I might have to pick up @9doors so we can both roll together! I'm a tentative 'yes' as of now. Just need to make sure that Finals don't have me in full zombie mode

Kind of you Jon!

All, please cross you fingers and put pins in your voodoo dolls...If a buyer from TX flakes on Friday, I'll be buying a Radical next week. How does this affect the NSX SoCal NSX community?? I'd be converting my baby back to street duty and selling race parts. Not in time for this drive, but soon...:biggrin:

Last edited:
Kind of you Jon!

All, please cross you fingers and put pins in your voodoo dolls...If a buyer from TX flakes on Friday, I'll be buying a Radical next week. How does this affect the NSX SoCal NSX community?? I'd be converting my baby back to street duty and selling race parts. Not in time for this drive, but soon...:biggrin:

attachment.php

sorry couldnt help it

Attachments

• 58399123.jpg
    58399123.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 487
Going to have to postpone the drive as something has come up:frown:

Back