• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drive to Palomar Mountain on 8-20

LMR

Legendary Member
Our next drive will be to Palomar Mountain on Sunday August 20th. As with the last drive we will be taking the long way or in this case the very long way. We will meet in Banning and head to Idyllwild then down towards Hemet and then head south to Palomar Mountain. After Palomar we will head to Yellow Deli for lunch.

We will meet in Banning off I-10 at the Rite Aid, 806 W Ramsey St. Banning 92220, at 7:00 and leave at promptly at 7:30. Get gas before coming to meeting spot, there is a Chervon across the street.

Post only if you can go and with your name and the name of your passenger if you have one and if you're having lunch.

1. LMR (Les & Irene) Lunch
2. SeaSharp (Craig & Jan) Lunch
3. GO KRT (Alan) Lunch
4. Valhalla (JC) Lunch
5. 91 X (Mark) Lunch
6. flexthatdx (Jimmy) Lunch
7. racer9x (Javier & Xavier) Lunch
8. MexiRicer (Robert & Kat) Lunch
9. 9doors (Nick) Lunch
10. DSTNSX (
Danny & Shirley) Lunch
11. ?? (Brian & Molly) Lunch
12. Track Addict (Jon) Lunch
13. FF Drifter (Fred & ?) Lunch
14. MTHRiduz (Jennifer & Family) Lunch
15. POWERED by HONDA (Conrad & Lani) Lunch
16. AnywhereInTX (Jeff) Lunch
17. DASHNBY (Pablo)

Last edited:
I'm in........at LEAST for lunch

I am going to try and make this one too. Thank God the starting point is a little closer to me! At least this time.

Already have plans :(
If they change, I'll let you know

I'm down...i will try to rally up some of the San Diegans.

Please count me in, Jimmy with lunch this time. Waiting on my wheel bearings so I can swap out before this event

Might be trying to get a SD group to meet up with your main group for the Palomar portion...

Text me a route plan so I can figure out a good meeting spot.

Hi Les,

About what time will we arrive at Yellow deli for lunch?

I am going to try and make this one too. Thank God the starting point is a little closer to me! At least this time.

JC, I confirmed the address Les posted this time just for you bud :D no more outdated dinosaur information LOL

Les, Kat and I will be there pending my brake install but its looking like an 85% yes :)

I *should* be able to make it. If so, I'll be joining for lunch.

Glad some people read the first post and follow instructions [MENTION=25247]MexiRicer[/MENTION]

You know what happens when you assume, read below.:biggrin:

No but Robert is for assuming something.:smile:

I assumed joining you for lunch meant you were buying??? I may have to reconsider in this case :D
[MENTION=27117]racer9x[/MENTION] ahuevo cabron, lets order up then tell the lady our godfather (Les) is covering our tab. "Be right back guys, need to use the restroom." :tongue:

Back