• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Dual din center console, air conditioner vent, ash tray cover, & Kenwood DNN990HD

SOLD - I am considering to retrofit my the audio of my NA2 to OEM, so following items are for sale:- Dual din center console* ($350 + shipping)- Air conditioner vent* ($175 + shipping)- Ash tray cover* ($25 + shipping)- Kenwood 6.95" WVGA double DIN navigation/DVD receiver with Wi-Fi (DNN990HD), Kenwood rear view camera (CMOS-210), iPOD direct cable (KCA-IP102), Kenwood Sirius and XM tuner (SXV1001), boosted ATT, universal on glass amplified antenna, and Acura/Honda harness directly compatible with OEM ($750 + shipping). The total cost of the audio system and the installation was $2481.31 (Invoice available). The system has been professionally installed and uninstalled. Each unplug connection has been properly labeled.* At the time of the initial installation, these three elements were repainted. The end result is somewhat suboptimal.

Last edited:
Im buying center console. Send me paypal and ill send money 1st thing tomorrow morning. Can you sell me harness also.
Have a Great Sunday

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Back