• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wheels Early 90's NSX wheels & 2 Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set of early 90's NSX wheels that came on my current vehicle when I purchased it. All wheels include their original Honda centercaps, and they will come with lug nuts as well. I still have the rear tires mounted on the rear wheels, and no tires on the front wheels. The wheels are in fantastic condition, see pics. I am a new member on the NSX prime boards, but I can provide links to my seller profiles in the MR2 community upon request.

Size: 15x6.5 (front) & 16x8(rear)

Item is located in NW Houston and I would prefer local buyer for now.

Asking $250 for everything, please feel free to ask any questions.

** Willing to sell wheel setup for $190 without the centercaps if buyer desires **

559238_4468479712690_982589158_n.jpg

PhotoJul2940656PM.jpg

PhotoJul2940814PM.jpg

Last edited:
** Sorry mods for accidental bumpage, these are posted on a lot of forums and I mixed up rules, won't happen again.

Additional detailed photos of each wheel.

da60e537.jpg

7e48496b.jpg

e9db091a.jpg

fea0cc41.jpg

small imperfection on rear wheel
b94286cf.jpg

Extremely small imperfection on other rear wheel
9c14b247.jpg

The tires, right rear shows some minor camber wear, tread still ok across the majority of the tire. No traction problems whatsoever in wet or dry.
7bbe13fe.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back