• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

East Coast Honda Meet 2011 (The largest Honda/Acura event on the east coast)

Is anybody staying overnight in Richmond? I will be staying at the ShortPump Hilton from Friday-Sun. There are some nice places around to grab a beer/bite.

PM me.

Just booked my room at the Hilton in Short Pump as well. Im not sure how I feel about the valet parking though...

I always pay valet for spot and park myself. Let me see what I can do talking to Manager. Also, anybody else staying hilton@shortpump please PM me your cell#.

Worst case. I do know some spots in garage that are big so we should be good.

What time you plan to start/reach? PM me your cell#. Will send mine.

I like to go Friday and reach before dark if anybody is up for it else I go Thu to catch up with few friends in Richmond.

My plan is to caravan down sat morning. I would like to get there earlier than 12 because it is going to be crazy!!

Ok so how early are we going to meet and where? I am coming from Odenton, MD. I really hope we can go down with a large caravan of NSXs. Everyone who is coming should let us know where they are coming from and when they want to head down. We can meet anywhere really. Anyone coming from Northeast of DC or North of Baltimore?

Ok so how early are we going to meet and where? I am coming from Odenton, MD. I really hope we can go down with a large caravan of NSXs. Everyone who is coming should let us know where they are coming from and when they want to head down. We can meet anywhere really. Anyone coming from Northeast of DC or North of Baltimore?

I am! I plan on leaving friday after work. Hopefully I'll be able to link up with you guys heading down.

keep it posted here where/when and I will try to make it!

and Jay, maybe link up early if possible and have a looksie? It's running funny =[

Stil planning on meeting up with whomever wants to ride down Saturday morning. My original plan at the national harbor is sounding like a bad idea, there is no large free parking areas to congregate at. Any suggestions on a better spot??
There is a Chik-fila off of exit 13 95/495 beltway south. There's ATM, gas, food......And parking!!

Last edited:
Stil planning on meeting up with whomever wants to ride down Saturday morning. My original plan at the national harbor is sounding like a bad idea, there is no large free parking areas to congregate at. Any suggestions on a better spot??
There is a Chik-fila off of exit 13 95/495 beltway south. There's ATM, gas, food......And parking!!

Let me know when and where. Call me Friday to finalize. 919-539-2131. Are you getting a hotel, because I will need to check in to my room. I could wait until after the main Saturday meet though.
Jay

Let me know when and where. Call me Friday to finalize. 919-539-2131. Are you getting a hotel, because I will need to check in to my room. I could wait until after the main Saturday meet though.
Jay

No I'm going down just for the day. I will call you Friday night to finalize the details. My number is 301-5three5-296one... For anyone else wantin to join

Last edited:
No I'm going down just for the day. I will call you Friday night to finalize the details. My number is 301-5three5-296one... For anyone else wantin to join

my number is 703-343-3080! let me know also. hopefully my car is done by this weekend...

So I guess we are going to meet at the Chik-fil-a on exit 13 off of the 495/95 beltway. What time should I be there? Are we going to eat breakfast together or is it grab and go? I can't wait to meet some new NSXers. My initial thhought was to meet up around 8ish and eat a quick breakfast together, gas up and head down arriving around 11. I am not from this area so I am not sure about the times.

What time is the meet? and i think exit 13 off of 495 is too far and out of the way. if anything we should meet around springfield area and head out from there .

Shoot! I just found out about this a day before this meet. I probably would of went if I already didnt have plans. I got to start coming on prime waaaaay more often.

Do you have any of the photos from the meet? Also, I just sent you a text about Sunday. Im trying to get some more people together for Cars and Coffee in Annapolis this sunday. Hit me up

So.......how was it? Pics? :tongue:

I took pic of this instead. Was 10bucks in Kroger, lol. Hotel, cheese and wine are the best part - of course night out with friends. I really enjoyed driving to Richmond. Awesome day for June.

Was fun to see couple NSX folks.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 33
Back