• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

eBay NSX with intercooler but NO FI JH4NA1156PT000630

You did fine MARC! Sell what mods you don't want and put back on the OEM'S you prefer...When you see the level of plug and play on mods based on OEM install points..you'll really appreciate the car for the bucks...Impossible to list on EBAY what all you are really getting... even the guy that bashed the car on this thread originally couldn't keep things straight himself....as if cheap ass Discount Tire Tecnos will fit over big Brembo brake kits like he stated.... :mad:

There are no skills test involved to post on Prime. :tongue:

That NSX generated +15K$ a year in sponsorship alone for me so I was able to maintain it at a level beyond what the normal NSX owner can plus free parts & labor..

HEY!, Now they can call you a ricer "MARC" :biggrin:

Hey, if a ricer is a guy that generates revenue from showing his NSX, owned 2-3 NSX''s at a time since it's creation, raced on the only two NSX teams to enter One Lap (where insurance is not applicable, hit the wall loose the car), finished in top ten overall and lastly help out many a NSXr's along the way...

Then I likey Ricey....

At the risk of chronic Prime bitching from the peanut gallery....thanks to Mark Johnson, Chris from SOS, Akura Racing (not Acura) of Japan and Honda/Mugen Japan for years of personal assistance and providing the essential "RICE" mods for all my street/track NSX's...

OK..Back to the bitching and moaning... :smile:

Jon
Physician, heal thyself..... :tongue:

Last one out of Toguchi, turn off the lights.. :eek:

NSX-8

Last edited:
I thought whom ever won the car got a fantastic deal. It looks to me that the parts are worth a fortune, and being that it is custom, it was done in relatively good taste. Not everyone likes some exterior mods, but that comes w/being a custom car. I would have bid as well if I had the funds to support another car of that calibur and given the work behind it. Given that the OEM parts are included, this pretty much allows you take off what you don't need/want and still be able to drive around w/o people thinking its salvaged. Let see the track car this time! =)

01blacks4 said:
Yeah I Think Im Just Going To Add It To My Collection...plus A Turbo

Congrats on the addition, As I am sure you already know the car is very nice and has many parts on it that MANY people on the site COULDN'T appreciate because they have no idea what went into developing and making them.

My apologies to Jon for not seeing this BS post/ thread and responding to it earlier, Some people are just plain A##holes.

DON'T make statements or create threads when you know nothing on the subject.

To many people around here post things and believe things that are far from true and unfortunately they are either to cocky or too ignorant to know better.

Anyways- to the buyer you got a GREAT Deal, If I had not just bought a 3rd NSX I would already be in Texas picking Jon's(yours) up.

Enjoy it!

Edgemts said:
My apologies to Jon for not seeing this BS post/ thread and responding to it earlier, Some people are just plain A##holes.

DON'T make statements or create threads when you know nothing on the subject.

To many people around here post things and believe things that are far from true and unfortunately they are either to cocky or too ignorant to know better.
Why do you think you need to apologize to Jon?
I have made a few wrong assumptions and I am apologizing to Jon.
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
Why do you think you need to apologize to Jon?
I have made a few wrong assumptions and I am apologizing to Jon.
Steve

Why because fellow NSX enthusiasts usually look after each other.
And since I didn't see this post till after the Ebay auction had ended, I felt bad that he had this BS to deal with, especially after all the time, energy, and money he has put into his NSX's and the NSX community.

i for one actually am happy with all the negitivity around this car, kept the price down :)

I do agree that this forum has some of the most highly educated, opinionated and ignorant people on it. (not to take anything away from anyone, there are also very many helpfull great people on here)

01blacks4 said:
i for one actually am happy with all the negitivity around this car, kept the price down :)

I do agree that this forum has some of the most highly educated, opinionated and ignorant people on it. (not to take anything away from anyone, there are also very many helpfull great people on here)

Congrats on a great deal! I actually fell asleep while surfing ebay otherwise I would have bid on the car :(

i read the first few...and a couple of last. To those that is bashing this car, give the man some credit for giving out alllll the info. I rather have this kind of info than "give me a call".

just an update...

here is this "ricer" now...all 668hp of it :)

72b1a5c7.jpg

just an update...

here is this "ricer" now...all 668hp of it :)
Holy smokes. That is absolutely gorgeous. What a perfect color.

Since I'm now so close to being in the market for one of these cars, I keep looking at pictures to find what I would consider to be the "perfect" NSX color/wheels/stance/parts combination.

I believe that is what I'm gazing upon now. Extraordinary.

Back