• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Edmonton Fall 2009 Sun Sept 13 Meet 1pm

We need to get together boyz
A couple new guys in Town to see.
Sunday seems to usually work, day of rest and ease.
1pm seems to always work.
How bout a new place to meet though.
The Tims on 7508 Gateway Blvd NW just off of Whyte has a big parking lot.
Many clubs meet here.
Just throwing it out there dudes.
Trev
NOTE: I HAVE MASSED EMAILED THIS OUT TO THOSE THAT I HAVE YOUR EMAILS USING A BCC FORMAT TO KEEP INFO PRIVATE.
IF I DON'T HAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/2-MC2AeJq3*yqF

Last edited:
I should be able to attend this

I'm still on my first tank of gas from this year !!!!!!!!!!!! Need to burn some of that off before its get cold

Rumor has it that there maybe 2 female NSX owners that might be attending this meet.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'll be there! New location is alright with me. I also like 1:00PM as it gives me plenty of time to wash and detail me and my ride so I don't feel out of place.:biggrin:

Are we also planning a drive as well as a meet?

Looking forward to see the old group and the new guys/gals.

Dan

I will try and stop by. Sunday is already booked up for myself. If I can get there early, I can stay for a short while.

PS. Google shows a Red NSX at TIMs! (not for sure, but I was just looking up the address and noticed a red car with black roof!) LOL.

i guess ill see all you guys that i dont know tomorrow haha... trying to convince my friend with a 96-T to show up hes not even on prime yet... so what are the plans after timmys?

We usually Wing it.
Like drive somewhere for a bite to eat....or just drive....
See ya there.
Trev

i guess ill see all you guys that i dont know tomorrow haha... trying to convince my friend with a 96-T to show up hes not even on prime yet... so what are the plans after timmys?

There is a show and shine at the Sav-ON-Foods in Sherwood park. (just a suggestion)

I really enjoyed the meet today as it was my first, nice to meet all the other owners in town and great cruise! cant wait to go on another one, hopefully if the weather permits well have that chance within the next month or so... we can go on a longer cruise around town and stick together this time lol...

p.s. if anyone has any videos or nice pics from today i would appreciate it if you could email some,

thanks again,

Boris,

Thanks everyone who came out to the meet today. We could not have asked for a better weather. Great turn out, great cruise. Thanks Trev! :smile:

Phil

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 45
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 48
sweet video Dan, the ending was the best hahaha, next time we should assign a non-NSX driver to record us while driving, should make a great video.

Can't see past 3 minutes, maybe they banned some crazy burnout or crazy driving.
Thanks though for the Vid Dan the Man, good job.
To the rest, thanks for coming out.
I was a little out of sorts, sorry for that.
Next time I will be a different man....lol.
Trev

ya i had that same problem Trevor when it ends at 3:20 or whatever just move the counter thingy over a bit and then it shows the rest of the vid, like i said the ending is the best haha...

It was nice meeting everybody on Sunday. Great weather, good people and beautiful cars. Great video Dan, you did a really good job. Hope we can do this again this year before it gets too ugly outside. Thanks for setting it up again Trev.

Bruce

Back