• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Edmonton Indy Week July 20th to 24th 2011 - Ideas?

Heres a few. Not much NSX action or get togethers in Edmonton anymore.
There is also Whyte Oaks Friday Night as usual on 137 ave.
Trev

Autograph Session & Car Show with Paul Tracy

Starts: July 22, 2011 - 5:30 pm

Ends: July 22, 2011 - 7:30 pm

Description: Come down to JB's Power Centre West for your chance to meet and greet Indy star Paul Tracy! That's not the only thing JB's has planned! There will be door prizes (which includes t-shirts, product and tickets to the Canadian Nationals!), audio demos, various race cars, and low riders on display!
Paul Tracy posters are free! He will be signing autographs from 6 - 7pm. Arrive early!

Edmonton Pubs Charity Show & Shine

July 23, 2011 - July 23, 2011

Time: All day

Location: 100 Street, between 102A Ave & 103A Ave, Edmonton, AB
Description: Edmonton Pubs’ official Edmonton Indy® CHARITY SHOW & SHINE with all proceeds going to the Edmonton Youth Emergency Shelter Society (Y.E.S.S.) Celebrity Judging by the Edmonton Indy® drivers as they award the "Indy Drivers’ Pick!”
Free General Admission
Exotic And Street Cars
Live Music
Charity BBQ With Proceed To Y.E.S.S
Family "Fun Zone”

Pit Party

Starts: July 23, 2011 - 8:00 pm

Ends: July 24, 2011 - 12:00 am

Description: Food provided and entertainment by the Chris Trowell Band. Tickets are 10 dollars per person.

Hi Guys. Ive got my car entered in the Edmonton Pubs charity show and shine. Come on down and check out the exotics. My buddy is bringing down his ultra rare Saleen Extreme

Hi Guys. Ive got my car entered in the Edmonton Pubs charity show and shine. Come on down and check out the exotics. My buddy is bringing down his ultra rare Saleen Extreme

Are you going to be there all day?
It runs from 8:30am to 9:00pm. I am going to the race. Not sure if I want to leave my car unattended all day long.

Albert, do you want to watch more than one NSX?? (just kidding)

http://www.edmontonpubs.com/content/

Back