• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Toronto International Auto Show 2013 Feb 15-23 + DISCOUNTED TICKETS

I'm happy to be passing on a discounted ticket rate we have available through our association with the autoshow Sport Compact section to anyone interested in saving a few bucks! Details are below:

AutoShow40Logo.jpg

2013 Canadian International AutoShow
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif

Starts: February 15, 2013
Ends: February 24, 2013
Event Time(s): SHOW TIMES:
12:00 PM - 10:00 PM (February 15)
10:30 AM - 10:00 PM (February 16 - 23)
10:30 AM - 6:00 PM (February 24)
Phone:905-940-2800
Costs:

Adult: $22.00 Child: $7.00 Cost Information: SEE DISCOUNTED TICKETS BELOW

The 2013 Canadian International AutoShow combines a glorious past, the best of the present and visions of the future. It's the 40th Anniversary and AutoShow is celebrating "The Legacy". The biggest and best AutoShow in Canada has been at the forefront of trends, technology and nostalgia for four decades! Rare exhibits including this year's Auto Exotica, Hot Rod Canadian Builders Showcase and Sport Comtact Evolution are sure to "Wow!" the entire family. Prizes and more prizes to be won! Auto Lotto, autoCHASE, TADA $40,000 Giveaway, and much more!

Location: Metro Toronto Convention Centre 255FrontStreetWest Front and Simcoe Map to this event

Sport Compact Evolution FEATURE (within the Autoshow 700 LEVEL)

sportcompact.jpg

With the revolution of the Sport Compact industry that gave birth to a new standard of what “enthusiastic automotive owner” meant. It’s those who thrive and dare to go beyond imaginable limits to create unique and innovative masterpieces.

2013 not only brings a Legacy to the Canadian International Autoshow but an Evolution…the Sport Compact Evolution, a showcase of the highest caliber “one-of-a-kind-vehicles” on display at this years AutoShow. This exhibit will be located on the 700 level of the South MTCC.

DISCOUNTED TICKETS FOR TORONTO AUTO SHOW:

Discounted ticket pricing: $14.00
Regular Gate Price: $22.00

Discount ticket deadline: February 4th (12:00pm EST)

How to purchase:

Tickets must be prepaid by Feb 4th, 2013 and available for pickup (at Teknotik) or mailed to you the following week. You can visit Teknotik ( 921 Progress Ave) or call 416-907-3851 to place an order. Payments can be made via Cash, Credit Card, Interac, or Online Banking (Email Money Transfer).

Hours, contact and map:
http://teknotik.com/blog/contact/

Last edited:
Awesome I was thinking of going I will let you know Eric.

Please feel free to come down and check out Teknotik's booth/cars in the Sport Compact Evolution section at the Toronto Auto Show in the 700 level of the South Building! We have our NSX, Integra Type R Time Attack race car and RSX on display. I'll be there all day Saturday, Sunday and Monday open to close and look forward to meeting more of you.

Do you guys know if the NSX will be there for the length of the show this year? Last year it was gone by Wednesday and I missed it and I can't go until Sunday this year :(

thank sean (butter78) for these pictures. i couldn't make it this year and he took a trillion photos and sent them to me.

IMG_5239.jpgIMG_5240.jpgIMG_5241.JPGIMG_5243.jpgIMG_5244.jpgIMG_5245.jpgIMG_5246.jpgIMG_5247.jpgIMG_5255.jpg

Back