• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ENGINE PICS SHINY DALI STUFF

View

View

View

View

DALI COOLANT BOTTLE, FUSE BOX COVER, RM INTAKE, HOSE TECHNIQUES SILVER HOSES, TYPE R COVER PLATE FROM DALI, WISH I HAD A SUPERCHARGER IN THERE!

Hi Todd
Looks great. Love the braided lines.Was it hard to install? I used silver silicon hosoes on mine.Would you know what the hose that is in between the fuse box and coolant bottle is for? I dont have a shop manual yet. I'm not sure if i should have used silicon on that one.Any plans to switch to an aftermarket intake?I love the way the rm sounds
Paul M

[This message has been edited by PAUL M (edited 14 December 2000).]

The hose is a vaccuum hose and should be fine that you used the silicon hose. Everything was fairly easy to install (coolant bottle installation required some mild modification to the bottom coolant hose) Otherwise, no problems. Thought about RM intake but can't stand the unfinished look... I like that 'big mouth' that Dali's got from Gruppe M but I'm NOT paying that price.!!!!
smile.gif

------------------
nsx_02.jpg

Todd Arnold
http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

Back