• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Engine

Special Rules

NSX for sale (running or parts car): Use the NSX For Sale Form.
Engine or Transmission: Serial number two ways: typed into the ad, and shown in a photo.
Group Buys: All group buys belong in the Vendor forum. The party taking payment must be a registered vendor.
Resellers: People trying to flip a large number of parts for profit may be required become a registered vendor.

Resellers: People trying to flip a large number of parts for profit may be required become a registered vendor.
Can this be more clear? Some of us own more than one car, and if we sell a car and the new owner wants it in as close to stock condition as possible it will leave us with parts on hand that are used for a car we no longer own. I wouldn't call that 'flipping', it's just clearing out the garage or storage unit. By this logic everything in the for sale section should be priced lower than what the dealership charged if it's an OEM part.
The only stuff I charge higher than MSRP, or 'flip', are rare and discontinued parts, which is the norm. You're not going to see me selling an FG360 for less than the original MSRP when they're going for over $3000 now, or a Defi DSSC for MSRP, because it was never sold outside of Japan and was required to be installed by the dealer into an offroad car. I was told I had to become a vendor and pay some extortion fee to post parts here in the past just because I was selling two pairs of seats, some steering wheels, and a Stack gauge cluster in the same post. While other parts were in some of the pictures, they were not listed for sale (DSSC, Spoon Diffuser, wheels, etc.). I made that explicitly clear.
Meanwhile, I see people making multiple threads just so they can post a single item in each thread. I was told that was not allowed.

Last edited:
Can this be more clear? Some of us own more than one car, and if we sell a car and the new owner wants it in as close to stock condition as possible it will leave us with parts on hand that are used for a car we no longer own. I wouldn't call that 'flipping', it's just clearing out the garage or storage unit.

It’s on a case by case basis. Your thread was deleted 7 years ago because you had more parts than the typical owner including 4 sets of wheels, 2 sets of seats and not only many more parts listed in the ad but you referred to having a lot more parts to list. You are free to sell discontinued parts for a profit here but the rules require vendor status.

If you view prime’s rules as “extortion” then feel free to list elsewhere. Facebook and eBay are available to you at any time.

It’s on a case by case basis. Your thread was deleted 7 years ago because you had more parts than the typical owner including 4 sets of wheels, 2 sets of seats and not only many more parts listed in the ad but you referred to having a lot more parts to list.
Again, you don't even bother to read the whole post. I have said twice now that I was just trying to sell seats, steering wheels, and a gauge cluster here.
You are free to sell discontinued parts for a profit here but the rules require vendor status.
If you view prime’s rules as “extortion” then feel free to list elsewhere. Facebook and eBay are available to you at any time.
LOL.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-20 NSX Prime.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-20 NSX Prime.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 49
Not only did I read your entire post, I went back and read your 2013 thread and saw all the parts you had listed and wanted to list.

LOL all you want but if you don't register here, you don't sell here.

complaining about your unhappiness in the sandbox with the adult volunteering to monitor and protect us from ourselves will end badly for you...

I said I wanted to post the seats and steering wheels and the gauge cluster, not all the other parts. That's three times now.
Don't worry, I'm not selling anything here, I was simply asking for clarification, which you apparently are not capable of providing.

I said I wanted to post the seats and steering wheels and the gauge cluster, not all the other parts. That's three times now.
Don't worry, I'm not selling anything here, I was simply asking for clarification, which you apparently are not capable of providing.

Considering how many times you have now been told, one might say that you are so dense that light bends around you. Be that as it may, welcome to eBay.....

All you've said is that because I own a lot of shit I have to be a vendor even though I only want to sell a couple of things here that are universal parts. Yet there are people with multiple threads selling multiple items, and that's fine. You haven't clarified anything.

System Notification said:
Hello signalpuke,

The post that you created in the following thread has been deleted

==========================================================================
Post ID: Yeah, sold mine a couple years ago for about that....
Thread: Basch Supercharger Value
Reason: You should have listened to Docjohn....
==========================================================================

What is this about?

Back