• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Essendon Honda Breakfast WAS the largest gathering of NSX's in Aust 25 Feb

Hi,

A very big Thanks to Essendon Honda for sponsoring the NSX gathering this Monday morning.

It was a great success and fantastic to see lots of cars turn up who couldn’t make the Tassy trip.
The final turn out of NSXs was 21 (including the black one which was a bit late for my photo!) I am sure someone will post the complete picture, in the meantime…….

<o:p
P2253185.jpg
</o

Cheers, Scott

- - - Updated - - -

Plus

P2253184.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

A wide shot, not perfect but you get the idea

20 NSX Panorama.jpg

Hi Scott,

Thanks so much to both yourself and organising committee for arranging Essendon Honda breakfast and the Great Ocean Road trip. From all I was told about the Tassie tour everybody had a great time and the organisation could not be faulted.

On a personal level I really appreciated the opportunity to see all of those stunning looking vehicles and chat with their enthusiastic owners. It was also great to see some new Victorian owners that I didn't even know existed, so fingers crossed we can catch up with them periodically.

All the best,

David

Dito to EVERYTHING David said Scott,

I loved the look of the cars together winding down the Great Ocean Road.

Prime has a HUGE input into the enjoyment I gain from NSX ownership so it was also an absolute thrill for me to meet Lud --- and he is a great guy.

Cheers, Tysama.

Back