• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Europe's Largest annual NSX Meet

Hi Matt,

I might be interested in attending this years meeting, but it depends on how much time this would all take.
Would be nice of there would be other NSX's from mainland Europe to attend as well. We might be able to travel together.

For your information, I am located in Rotterdam, Netherlands.

Maarten

Would be nice of there would be other NSX's from mainland Europe to attend as well.

Marteen,

The Swiss and German guys are planning to go there too but we discuss that in our forum (in German). Most will stay from 21.-22.6. (sa/so) I think as most people have to go working on monday.

Regards

Marteen,

The Swiss and German guys are planning to go there too but we discuss that in our forum (in German). Most will stay from 21.-22.6. (sa/so) I think as most people have to go working on monday.

Regards

Hi Thomas,

Acutally, I was more referring to the meet in the UK in Castle Comb on the 17th of May than the trip to Germany :smile:

Hi Maarten,

This is not the same trip goldnsx is talking about - that is a 'Ring' trip. Japfest is a large static car display and track session as featured in the link in my post. It is on for one day the 17th of May, and there are NSX club members staying in the area both on the night before and after.

If you are still interested please sign up for www.nsxcb.co.uk and post in the thread and we can give you more information. All internation members are very welcome!

Thanks,

Matt.

Hi Matt,

I might be interested in attending this years meeting, but it depends on how much time this would all take.
Would be nice of there would be other NSX's from mainland Europe to attend as well. We might be able to travel together.

For your information, I am located in Rotterdam, Netherlands.

Maarten

Back