• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

EuroSunday Northern / Central California & Nevada

LOL . they held ES on Mother's Day and it turned out to be one of the largest turnouts ...

btw .. new EuroSunday website. Same URL but you have to register to get access to all the new features ..

I know there are plenty of NSX's that show up so I don't think you'll have too much issue with registering ..

Also .. next ES is 26 July at the California Auto Museum .. formerly called Towe Museum

EuroSunday 10/25/2009
Glori's Import Service
2680 Florin Rd suite 108 Sacramento, California 95822
8:00am to 10:30am - Show and Shine
Potential drive and lunch after the event

A Benefit for The Lukemia & Lymphoma Society Fighting Blood Cancers
EuroSunday is hosting and is inviting all car and motorcycle owners and clubs to participate by donating a new unwrapped toys to the Sacramento Chapter of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society for local children suffering from blood cancers.
Here's the flyer: http://www.thezenthusiast.com/Rally_4_Kids_to_Benefit_LLS_December_5th.pdf
Here's summarized info:
When: Saturday, Dec 5th, 2009 (0900 - 1300/9AM to 1PM - rain or shine)
Where: The Red Lion Hotel Sacramento / 1401 Arden Way, Sacramento 95815 - Next to Arden Fair Mall at the Arden Way exit off Business 80
Rally4Kids.jpg

How:
** Club/group (car or motorcycle) caravan or drive on your own and donate a new unwarpped toy.
** Schedule a time for the club/group to arrive and be featured in the "Winners Circle".
** Open to all cool, exotic and rare and motorcycles and clubs.
** Rally style "Finish Line" and "Winners Circle" w/an anouncer and DJ, professional photographer, and children from the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society accepting the toys.

Some details .. for clubs/groups that decide to participate.

1) You will be given a time to report. The idea is for the club/group to assemble someplace outside of the Red Lion Inn and caravan "in" together.

2) There will be a "stage" where each member of the caravan will drive your car on to the stage, have you and your car photographed (professionally) and your "toy" will be accepted.

3) The Red Lion Inn is "signed up" for this. A separate area will be reserved for the cars, staging, etc ...

If you want to set up your own caravan, you need to contact Mike Ritenour (his contact information is in the flyer - see link above).

Note: I may (pending on interest) set up a "generic" Pacific Rim caravan (Japanese enthusiasts group). If you're interested .. PM or respond to this post.

Last EuroSunday for 2009

22 November 2009

Dream Car Solutions - Indoor event
1309 Tradewinds Cir
West Sacramento, CA 95651
8:00am to 10:30am - Show and Shine
Potential drive and lunch afterward

Happy New Year!

I'm sure most of you know this, but just incase.

Jan 24th .. EuroSunday (Sacramento) will be at The Pavilions
508 Pavilions Lane

Feb 21st .. EuroSunday will be at The California Auto Museum
2200 Front Street

As before .. 8AM to 1030AM for the "show-n-shine"

More details at the eurosunday site ..

Back