• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Evans Tuning Car Meet - June 29th

Hello all. Some of you may or may not have been tuned by Jeff @ Evans Tuning. However this meet is open to any and all of you who wish to come. Obviously bringing an NSX would be great but feel free to bring any car you would like! We hope to see as many of you there as possible!

Important Informaton / Details!

SIGNING UP IS REQUIRED! VISIT http://www.evans-tuning.com/june_meet_form.html TO SIGN UP! YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE FORM FOR EVERY VEHICLE THAT IS GOING TO BE ATTENDING!!!

Willdew Avenue
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865

lopat1.jpg

lopat2.jpg

lopat3.jpg

lopat4.jpg

Time
1PM - 7PM

Date
June 29, 2008

Parking spaces are limited to approximately 150. If we reach that capacity additional parking is available in the grass.

There is limited parking available for trailers. If you are bringing a trailer please contact us directly: [email protected]

There is a pool on the premises. We did not rent the pool for the day. It will most likely be open if you wish to use it; however, you will need to pay the township’s fee to use the pool.

Food, Drinks, and Entertainment will be provided.

SIGNING UP IS REQUIRED! VISIT http://www.evans-tuning.com/june_meet_form.html TO SIGN UP! YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE FORM FOR EVERY VEHICLE THAT IS GOING TO BE ATTENDING!!!

Rules & Regulations

NO Burnouts
NO Racing
NO obnoxious or excessive engine revving

This is a community park, not a racetrack -- Treat it as such.

If you become rowdy or disrespectful of others, their cars, or the grounds on which the meet is being held you will be asked to stop. If you continue you will be asked to leave. If you do not leave, we will notify the authorities. This is for the comfort and safety of everyone attending.

You assume ALL responsibility for your personal belongings, including but not limited to, your car at this meet.

Parts for Sale

Huge discounts will be available on tons of products!!

Brands that will be available in stock at the meet include:

Hondata / Skunk2 / Competition Clutch / RC Engineering / Walbro / AEM / APEXi / NLR / SSR

New and Used products will be available!!

NEW Evans Tuning branded T-Shirts and Stickers will be available for the first time ever at this meet. Be the first to get yours!

Door Prizes / Raffle

You will be emailed a door prize confirmation number after you sign up! (SIGNING UP IS REQUIRED! VISIT http://www.evans-tuning.com/june_meet_form.html TO SIGN UP! YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE FORM FOR EVERY VEHICLE THAT IS GOING TO BE ATTENDING!!!) You will need to print and bring your confirmation number along with your photo ID in order to claim your prize. You need to be present during the giveaway in order to receive it or someone else will be selected.

There will be a raffle. More details to follow, check back!

I'll be there in my 92 NSX. Sadly my Evans Tuning built S2000 was sold yestersday. Jeff will be proud to know the new owner drove 500 miles home without a hitch:wink:

We just wanted to updated everyone on some more details for the meet.

Due to the overwhelmingly large response we have received for this meet, we are making the deadline to sign up Friday, June 20th. We currently have well over 300 people signed up for the meet, which is much more than initially anticipated. In order for us to provided an accurate amount of food and drinks for everyone attending, we NEED anyone that plans on attending to sign up by the deadline on the 20th. If you do not sign up, but plan to attend, there will not be food alloted for you and your registered guests free of charge. You will be able to attend, however, food will be an additional charge of 5.00 for the same amount of food/drink you would have received if you signed up before the deadline.

Each person who has signed up (and guests coming with them), will receive food and drink vouchers upon arrival at the registration table. The food and drink vouchers are good for hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, soda and water. In addition to the free food and drinks, you will be able to, at a minimal charge, purchase snow cones. If you wish to purchase additional food/drinks than we have alloted for you, you may do so by getting tickets at the registration desk.

As previously stated, we are going to have a lot of our parts inventory available to purchase at the meet at blow out prices. We will also be offering heavy discounts on parts not in stock from many different manufacturers. In both cases, we will have cash and credit prices. To receive the best price possible please bring cash.

We will be having a raffle as previously stated. With the number of people that are attending we felt that a 50/50 type raffle would offer the best prize. We are estimating that if each person attending purchased one ticket, someone can potentially win at least a $750.00 cash prize. This raffle will give someone a nice amount of cash to put towards their project car (or some gas in their tank for their ride home!). Raffle tickets will be available for purchase at the registration desk and at the part sales trailer. Because its a cash prize raffle, only cash will be accept for tickets.

REGISTRATION E-MAILS HAVE BEEN SENT!!!

IF YOU SIGNED UP and did not receive yours you can email [email protected]

For those of you who did not register, here are some points of interest from the email...

We are excited to have the privilege of meeting all of you this Sunday. Just 4 weeks ago we suggested the idea of having an Evans Tuning Sponsored Car Meet, and since have had over 200 cars sign up and over 400 people coming. It is clear to us that there is a need to put together a well-organized, fun, and eventful day.

We have been making preparations for the past 2 weeks to make sure every angle of this event is covered and that is an enjoyable experience for all who attend.

Some things to keep in mind:
-Bring chairs (The pavilion has some tables and there are a few picnic benches around, but not nearly enough to accommodate the amount of people attending).
-Bring money for food, drinks, and snow cones
-Do Not bring alcohol
-Do Not be disrespectful to the property we are on or the property of others attending
-MOST IMPORTANTLY - HAVE FUN!

The meet will be held rain or shine, DO NOT expect a cancellation.

For directions go to: http://maps.google.com
Type in the search: Willdew Ave, NJ
Click the 'To Here' Link and put in the location you are coming from.
There will be signs guiding you in from the street!

We hope to see you on bright and sunny Sunday, June 29th!

Good Morning All! It is currently 3AM on Sunday, June 29th. The meet is less than 12 hours away and I wanted to just post an update for those of you who check the threads in the morning before you leave:

Me and Jeff worked through the night for the most part getting things prepared for tomorrow. We actually just finished up and are headed to bed for a few hours before we have to go setup tomorrow. The meet is ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING RAIN OR SHINE!!!!!! Do not be afraid of a little rain Saturday's forecast was rain all day and there was only a 20 minute spot of it then entire day!

I am very excited to meet and talk to you all, I can assure you... YOU WILL ENJOY this car meet!

Have a great morning and a safe trip out!

-Phil

i was going to bring my 97 spa yellow, but it was POURING here in nj that i had to skip.

did it rain at the meet at all?

Was going to go as well, but do to weather. Finally got my car back as well. No clear bra yet, until I have the clear bra installed will not be driving the car. Hopefully, you will have another event in the future. Frank

We are def. having another meet in the future, although I can't say for sure when it will be.

Weather at the meet was clear skies and warm, perfect for a car meet!

Congrats on winning the t-shirt! I had to pick at least 1 NSX guy, that way more of you show up next time...:smile:

Back