• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Everydaydriver Review

EverydayDriver.com- NSX Video and Review

Guys, Everydaydriver has uploaded the finished review they did using my car and MCANOs back in October. It took a FULL weekend to shoot and was a lot of fun watching them film it. I even got to help with some of the driving!:biggrin: Todd and Paul are real car guys and very talented at what they do. Todd is in TV and worked on the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, Paul has a degree in automotive design, but its clear sports cars and driving are their real passion! Their encyclopedic knowledge of cars and car design made them fascinating to spend time with.

IMG_0773.jpg IMG_0780.jpg
IMG_0813.jpgIMG_0810.jpg

They featured my car with contrast shots and comparisons with the 97. I think this is the first review I've ever seen including an NA1 and an NA2, both in stock form, so that was interesting too. Even though Paul is a die-hard Porsche guy (thats his Cayman-S in the video) it was apparent they liked driving the NSXs and did a great job on the review. Their observations are pretty much spot on in my opinion. Their full written review can be found here: http://everydaydriver.com/episodes/acura-nsx/

Todd said there'll be a "Sights and Sounds" highlight video to follow featuring just the cars. Looking forward to that!

Last edited:
Did they close the roads for it?

No, the roads were just really empty and they were pretty SAVVY about when and where to shoot. I so envy the folks in LA, such great driving roads nearby, in NV everythings just straight, forever. Most the exterior driving shots were done on Sat with little or no traffic and the in-car commentary and beauty shots were done on Sunday; when there was a LOT of traffic. LA drivers apparently like to go on Sunday drives in the hills.

Wow Butch, I just watched this a few days ago without seeing this post and thought how amazingly clean the red NSX looked...I should have known it was yours :biggrin: Great video!

This was a great review of the car. They made great points, seemed like a very fair and accurate review. At the end of the video, I like how he said "I'm really going to miss this car."

Jarrod

Back