• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ex BBC Top Gear presenters nabbed for a new car show exclusive to PRIME!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/top-gear-trio-sign-amazon-6163864

Amazon-TV-Show-800x363.jpg

Former Top Gear hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May have signed a deal for a new motoring show with Amazon.
The trio have committed to three seasons with the Amazon after leaving the hit BBC show after Clarkson was dropped following a fracas with a member of the production staff.
The new show, which will be produced by their long-time executive producer Andy Wilman, will be available exclusively to Amazon Prime customers next year around the world and will go into production "soon".

Being an Amazon Fire TV streamer already........I'm very much looking forward to this!

I get all Amazon Prime content through a KODI service, so I should be able to get this as well. I really doubt they will have the big budget they had with Top Gear.

good move by amazonian......they need this kind of original content to compete with Netflix globally

Too bad amazon prime can't be streamed on Android Tablets...

So this explains why all the new Top Gear episodes are just recaps of old episodes. When did they cancel the show?

Have you been living under a rock? LOL j/k

Google to read all about the drama with Jeremy C. and the demise of Top Gear UK:smile:

Last edited:
Damn. I was hoping they would hook up with NetFlix as rumored. I already get that. One of they boys will have to get Prime before the show airs.

Damn. I was hoping they would hook up with NetFlix as rumored. I already get that. One of they boys will have to get Prime before the show airs.

I think NetFlix would have given them a bigger audience but Amazon should be good too. I can't wait. I curious about the new BBC Top Gear too. I'll watch it but I can't imagine that it will be anywhere near as good. I hope they don't try and copy the old "style" and try and be a bit original. It may be refreshing.

Rumor has Jensen Button taking over the BBC Top Gear.

Back