• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Exotic Car / Bikini Film-Photo shoot (DETAILS)

Here are the details we are thinking about. We may have a few other options for locations, but this is what I have for now. If we change anything, I will send out another email and post it. I'll send out another email as a reminder before the shoot! Thank you all! -Paul Daniels -FROG-

Date:
Saturday, May 21. 12:00 pm – approximately 3:00pm

Photo/Film shoot location #1

Click on the marker labeled “E” and use the options to get a map from your house. The actual golf course is a few miles further down the highway heading North West. You will need to use the little “crossover” and cross the highway, and there will be a sign for the golf course. Follow the little entrance road and you should see us at the end somewhere. Try and park out of the way as there will probably be golfers on carts moving in and out. There are parking spots, but it’s not a HUGE parking lot, so we may need to park cars along the sides of the road so we don’t take up all the customers parking spots. Just use common courtesy with the golfers, since they are paying customers. I’m sure they will all be really cool with us, but ya know…

There is an option to see the map from a satellite on the top right hand side of the map. Makes it easier to get an idea of the location. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=7401+...,0.081789&hl=en

Photo/Film shoot location #2

Click on the marker labeled “C” and use the options to get a map from your house. This is a second attempt if we cannot shoot at the Golf Course for some reason. There should be parking unless there are a lot of boaters
out, which may have a high possibility and there will be a lot of cars and boat trailers. We will probably be shooting off to the left side of the area, away from the parking lot.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=plaza...,0.005112&hl=en

I have not been able to contact anyone at Circle C to get “permission” out there to shoot, but I have been there a few other times shooting pics and most people are excited to see exotic cars and ladies in Bikinis, so I don’t think we will have a problem. Last time I was there, the manager told me to drive my Lambo into the courtyard area (which is only allowed for golf carts) for better shots! He was really cool. If we get kicked but, then the 360 Bridge is fair game.

Thank you all for participating! This should be a lot of fun.

Here is the list of cars and models I have.

Cars

Jason - Ferrari Testarossa
Sam - NSX (red)
Richie - NSX (white)
Randy - 61 Bel Air
Mike - Viper
Dale - Lambo Diablo
Ron - BBZ (Black Camaro)
Lou - Sick Lincoln LS
Zakk - Muscle Camaro
Robert - drag 240
EvilVR4 - VR4
Tyester - Bike
Travis - STI
TyGuy - Syclone
Kevin - Fiero
Lambo Countach
Texas Stang
05' Mustang GT
Supra Man - white 94' Supra
LV12 - BMW
McTullis - Corvette
Ralph - widebody NSX

Models

Sara Nicole
Heather Boilek
Serena Belle
Jodie
Megan Moore
Carolee
Bree
Elizabeth Austin
Julia Park
Carolyn Kwak
Angelica Dominguez

-FROG- said:
There is an option to see the map from a satellite on the top right hand side of the map. Makes it easier to get an idea of the location. http://maps.google.com/maps?q=7401+...,0.081789&hl=en

Hey Frog...the link isn't working for the maps...

badmap.jpg

Thanks Ojas. :)

We are still on for this and it looks like I have about 3 NSX's on the list. Just wanted to chime in so youguys know it's still on.

Back