• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Extended warranty is how much???

Browsing ebay, I came across a 1995 and this peaked my attention. "Buyer can transfer Acura Care extended warranty, with 21 months and 20,000 left on it, for balance due ($2500.00)."

Is he saying that we can get the rest of his ext. warranty (20K and 21 months) for 2,500! How much was this warranty to begin with? It sound very high to me. Is this correct?

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

I JUST PURCHASED A BLACK/BLACK '92 AND WAS CONCERNED ABOUT BUYING A NEW TRANNY IF THE SNAP RING THING TAKES A DUMP....AFTER ALOT OF COMPANY TIME SEARCHING THE INTERNET I FOUND A COMPANY OUT OF SARASOTA FLORIDA THAT GAVE ME A 3 YEAR 36,000 MILE WARRANTY THAT IS VERY COMPLETE FOR $1750 WITH ZERO DEDUC. THE CAR HAD TO PASS AN INSPECTION AND THE COVERAGE TAKES FULL EFFECT AFTER 30 DAYS AND 1,000 MILES....ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE MORE INFO ON THE COMPANY LET ME KNOW

Hi nsx_in_lighthouse_pt, I am looking to buy an extended warranty for my 95-T. My Factory warranty runs out next week. Can you please send me the contact information for this FL dealership to get an additional 3 yr./36,000 mile warranty.

Originally posted by nsx_in_lighthouse_pt:
I FOUND A COMPANY OUT OF SARASOTA FLORIDA THAT GAVE ME A 3 YEAR 36,000 MILE WARRANTY THAT IS VERY COMPLETE FOR $1750 WITH ZERO DEDUC. THE CAR HAD TO PASS AN INSPECTION AND THE COVERAGE TAKES FULL EFFECT AFTER 30 DAYS AND 1,000 MILES....ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE MORE INFO ON THE COMPANY LET ME KNOW
Can you post their contact info ??
Thanks

SURE AS LONG AS ALL YOU PROMISE TO MENTION MY NAME..( THEY GIVE A $25 REFFERRAL FEE..AND I NEED TO GET THAT NASTY FLOWMASTER EXHAUST OFF MY NSX AND GET SOME REAL HEADERS AND EXHAUST!!!..SO IT IS FOR THE CAR NOT ME..) THE CONTACT NAME I DEALT WITH IS DAVE HURT I THINK HE IS THE MANAGER AND IS VERY HELPFUL THE NUMBER IS 1-888-222-0078...I CHECKED THEM OUT VERY CAREFULLY AND FOUND ALL WAS GOOD...LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP OUT...AND REMEMBER MOMMA NEEDS A NEW EXHAUST SYSTEM!!!

Back