• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

F/S Breitling Hercules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Breitling Professional Hercules Steel White Mens Watch. Made in Stainless steel case and bracelet. White dial with silver subdials. Bidirectional rotating slide rule compass bezel. Chronograph. Sapphire crystal, glareproofed. Deployment clasp. Case diameter 44.8mm. Case thickness 15.7mm. Automatic movement. Water resistant at 100 meters (330 feet). This watch was bought brand new, It is in great condition. Comes with original box , manual and warranty certificate.

PHOTOS ARE NOT TAKEN OFF MY WATCH. I do not have a camara to take nice shots of these. If there is request for my watch shots or want to see it local in southern cali, please PM me. Thank you.

100_5902.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS
BREITLING
Series: Breitling Hercules
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Case Thickness: 15.7mm
Case Diameter: 44.8mm
Dial: Color White
Bezel Bidirectional Rotating Compass
Movement: Automatic
Clasp Deployment
Brush Stainless Steel Bracelet
Water Resistant 100m/330ft
Crystal Scratch Resistant Sapphire

Retail Price: $3,600.00
Selling price: $2400.00
This watch is no longer manufactured. It is a discontinued model.

100_5907.jpg

100_5911.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back