• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fallout 3 (XBox360/PS3/PC)

Too bad for my grades, terms are starting in october. Besides Starcraft II Fallout 3 is the only game I'm realy afraid of. Starcraft I killed one relationship and my social life for months.

hahah My friend preordered the super deluxe package with all these different gizmos. I'm not sure what it came with but he can never stop talking about it. I'll see what all this hype is about when he takes delivery of it.

looking forward to it, the original fallout was one of my favorites. i wont be running out and buying it on day 1, i'll wait for reviews given the IP was bought and being done by a 3rd party, but it's a 3rd party with a great track record.

I need to rebuild my PC and have been slacking. On the good side its kept my game buying spree limited. I plan to get this eventually though.

Hey Klayton you should be ok as SC2 isnt supposed to be out until next year anyway. You have some time to keep your social life going. :biggrin:

Just got my copy. I think I'm gonna head home early today. Friends and family will not hear from me for a while. I just need to remember to shower every now and then. See ya!!!

How is it? People at work won't shut up about it. :biggrin: Too bad i have so many other games to play already.

How is it? People at work won't shut up about it. :biggrin: Too bad i have so many other games to play already.

No kidding! I had to quit Dead Space before finishing it and I have the new Portal and Guitar Hero that I haven't touched yet.

Fallout is awesome! It has definitely lived up to the hype. I've got over 40 hours on my game clock and I haven't even scratched the plot's surface it seems. I haven't seen most of the game map. Another guy at work also has the game and we can't share experiences because we took completely different paths, so as soon as I'm done I'm going to start over again. Get it!!!

BTW how's DEAD SPACE? i am thinking about buying it but GEARS 2 is out this friday! :eek: too many good games but so little time to play them!!

Last edited:
BTW how's DEAD SPACE? i am thinking about buying it but GEARS 2 is out this friday! :eek: too many good games but so little time to play them!!

If you liked the movie 'Event Horizon', you'll love Dead Space... it's basically a complete ripoff, but well put together and fun!

I'll be picking this game up shortly. I just hope I don't lose interest in the first couple hours as I usually do with games these days. I played Far Cry 2, Mass Effect, and Crysis: Warhead all for about 2 hours and quickly got bored.

Lately, the only thing I find myself still interested in are the multiplayer version of BF2, COD4, and once a wekk a good 4 hour session of WoW.

Back to Fallout 3... this is one of the best games of the year. The gameplay is very engaging, great graphics and sound, and the quests are satisfying. I'm currently up to Rivet City -- a beached aircraft carrier turned into a fortress.

If there is one game you buy, make sure it's Fallout 3. You'll never want to go back to simplistic linear FPS games.

If you liked the movie 'Event Horizon', you'll love Dead Space... it's basically a complete ripoff, but well put together and fun!

Yup. This game is great to play at night with the lights off. They really went to great lengths to create a frightening experience. It has caused me to jump out of my seat several times.

Oblivion was great (besides being 'buggy') I can't wait for fallout 3. Anyday now..................This year has been the year for great games.:smile:

some pics I took from pc version

aadcn7.jpg

2lv02u8.jpg

4tkln9.jpg

2qu4100.jpg

29o48k1.jpg

5dmh34.jpg

30w3z37.jpg

15kmfm.jpg

2h64sn5.jpg

i too have finished Fallout 3... i was impressed with the customized credits (credit change depending on choices you've made during the game). The amazing part of this game is despite playing it for hours, there is just so much content you could literally play this into hundreds of hours.

anyone else hate Mirlurks? :D

New DLC came out today - Point Lookout. I haven't gotten yet because I need to get some work done, but I heard it was the best DLC yet. I'll be whoopin up on some hillbillies this weekend.

e3-2009-fallout-3-point-lookout-screens-20090602014616895_640w.jpg

the cd-rom for xbox isnt released until august, bit of a wait. Only just received the the pitt and operation anchorage. I emailed bethesda asking if they were going to release the extra content on disc and they said no, a few months later its out on disc. Strange, but at least i got it!:smile:

Back