• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FFF (Fall Fling Follow-up) - RE: the Black Gen2 NSX

Exciting news from the detailing clinic that we held last month. The black Gen2 NSX that Glenn Davis brought to the party has been purchased by one of the attendees that day! How cool is that and Congratulations to the new owner!

PSA: Glenn has a beautiful white one on his showroom floor. If you know of anybody seriously interested, send me a PM and I can put you in touch with Glenn. I'm told that the $30k-$40k incentives from Acura go away at the end of November.

Just think, with the money you save, you could buy Carla a new Civic Type R! -- If we set up a charitable foundation, Roger might even say it is tax deductible. .....just a thought........

Last edited:
Exciting news from the detailing clinic that we held last month. The black Gen2 NSX that Glenn Davis brought to the party has been purchased by one of the attendees that day! How cool is that and Congratulations to the new owner!

PSA: Glenn has a beautiful white one on his showroom floor. If you know of anybody seriously interested, send me a PM and I can put you in touch with Glenn. I'm told that the $30k-$40k incentives from Acura go away at the end of November.

Just think, with the money you save, you could buy Carla a new Civic Type R! -- If we set up a charitable foundation, Roger might even say it is tax deductible. .....just a thought........

I am neither an accountant, nor a tax attorney, my opinion on the deduct-ability is not valid or binding. However, if anyone would like to buy Carla a Civic Type R, I fully endorse that!!!!

Back