• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels FL: 2002+ NA2 17" OEM Wheels For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set of OEM 02+ NSX wheels for sale. Front 17x7, Rear 17x9. I am new to NSX Prime but have owned my MY05 S2000 since new and am a member of s2ki under the same user name.

History:
When I purchased these from an NSX owner originally there were some minor scratches on one or two of the wheels. I am a perfectionist so I wanted to make it right. I was recommended to visit a certain wheel refinisher, so I brought him the set to touch up. When I received them back I was very dissatisfied with the final results. Come to find out that he was using a rattle can to coat the wheel. This wasn't going to work for me so I bit the bullet and decided to have them powdercoated metallic silver w/clear. I would say the finish is slightly darker than the OE color but the quality of the finish is much much nicer.

Condition:
Wheels are in very good condition. There is some normal wear and tear here or there that would be expected of any used wheels. I take lots of pride in my vehicles but extraordinary care for the s2k. The car/wheels were cleaned before putting back in the garage after almost every drive. I have a hard time letting brake dust sit on wheels for any extended period.

Only OEM acorn style lug nuts were used on these wheels.

One wheel lightly grazed a safety rail in a touchless car wash, removing some of the finish on the outer edge. Heart breaking moment for myself, ask me if my car has seen anything other than hand washes in the driveway since... It really is hardly noticeable unless it was pointed out or you are doing fine detailing. Check attached pictures.

Original OE Acura logo center caps will be included. ("S" center caps will not). I will have the tires removed prior to sale. (sizes probably wouldn't work well on the NSX anyways)

I am pricing the set at what I've seen some of the most recent/similar condition sets go for. I am open to reasonable offers but in absolutely no rush to sell. It took me many years to find a good condition set of NA2 wheels within 400 miles of me. Lowballers will be ignored. I have attached numerous photos on post #2 .

Price: $3500 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Shipping: Prefer local pickup but will ship if absolutely needed. FedEx ground charges will apply.

PM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back