• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Flight Info/Itinerary for U.S. Attendees

I have almost everyone's itinerary but if you have not already done so please forward it to me at rso34 at nsxca dot org.

When I have everyone's itinerary I will break it down by date/airport/arrival times into Tokyo. It would probably make sense for those arriving at approximately the same time in Narita airport to plan on meeting and traveling together to the hotel.

I will also let those know who are traveling on the same flights as other members to look for your fellow attendees on your flights.

As we get closer to Fiesta I will also be asking for those with international crackberries, etc. to provide contact info that may be shared as well as looking for a "group leader" to corral everyone planning on meeting at the airport for the trip to the hotel in Tokyo.

Great idea to get everyone to exchange contact information, especially since we are a big group and traveling together to three different cities.

Bram

Last edited:
I have flight itineraries from all but the following:

Steven/Jeannie Lee (last minute substitutes and in process of booking flights)
Ed Kwan and guest (EK)
Scott/Dean Baxendale
Todd Simmons (Trainingrevolution)
Ojas
Myhui
CJK
Ben

Last edited:

Attachments

• TakanawaMap.pdf
    139.5 KB · Views: 43
I arrive with my wife on the 16th at 1:25pm at terminal 2 on Japan Air flight 75 from Hawaii.
Will anyone else be at the airport around that time?
It would be great to be with others who know how to get to the hotel.

Last edited:
I arrive with my wife on the 16th at 3:30pm on Japan Air from Hawaii.
Will anyone else be at the airport around that time?
It would be great to be with others who know how to get to the hotel.
Approximately 16 of us arrive between 2:25 and 3:40 pm. Did you receive the flight info spreadsheet from Bob?

You have mail.

Last edited:
Back