• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Floor mat

RX0

Registered Member
Hey everyone. I'm about to pick up my new Nsx on Friday. Do the car comes with floor mat or do I have to buy that 1200 set floor mat? Thanks

Welcome and post more details when you can. I looked at my sticker and didn’t see anything re floor mats, and mine came with them.

It comes with kinda cool ‘Logo’ floor Mats. They’re black (always black), with white NSX embroidery. They’re standard. Check the left side of your window sticker, under “Interior Features”.

Floor Mats

Man, you’re right. I would have lost a bet about those mats. They’re not listed.

Glad and you have them, though. And super glad you got your car. CONGRATS!!!!!

Attachments

• ED5D015E-3F72-442D-9E02-156073BD8B92.jpg
    ED5D015E-3F72-442D-9E02-156073BD8B92.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 177
Thanks for the info. Kind of nervous about the car because my dealer and sales person does not seems to know much about it. I ask them to remove the A emblem on the hook and the trunk and they refused to do it. They said that they are afraid to scratch it.

Thanks for the info. Kind of nervous about the car because my dealer and sales person does not seems to know much about it. I ask them to remove the A emblem on the hook and the trunk and they refused to do it. They said that they are afraid to scratch it.
Not unusual at all. Various comments and maybe a thread here about the lack of knowledge of the car from dealers. Do your own homework. Plenty of resources and people that can help.

Last edited:
Not unusual at all. Various comments and maybe a thread here about the lack of knowledge of the car from dealers. Do your own homework. Plenty of resources and people that can help.

Emblems are also $500 to replace if you do ever want to put them back on. I like the one on the back of the car but the front looks nice without it.

...that’s a very common thread here. My dealer’s web site still says that the NSX has “Remote Start.” It doesn’t.

They also took took three weeks to tell me where the Owner’s Manual was hidden in the car. YouTube to the rescue.

Iowans generally — and my dealer in particular — are the nicest people in the world, and I would buy another car from them. But they’re not by any means alone: Lots of dealers — how shall I say this? — lack demonstrably thorough knowledge of how the NSX was made, how it drives, what its key features are, and, well, you get the idea.

Don’t hesitate to ask this group a question. There’s no such thing as a dumb one. And what a terrific resource these good folks have been for me.

Back