• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wheels for sale or trade - '96 chrome stock wheels w/ new tires

fastaussie

Suspended
here's the deal folks. i have a set of chromed stock wheels from my '96 NSX. excellent shape, not a millimeter of curb rash, very shiny. i presume they were chromed aftermarket? chromed center caps also. they stay surprisingly clean as i only wash them every other time i wash the car. they're stock sizes with new tires (less than 1000 miles):

Michelin Pilot Sport 215/45 ZR 16

Michelin Pilot Sport A/S PLUS 255/40 ZR 17

i'm looking to sell these and buy a set of gunmetal coloured stock wheels from '94 up, or a set of the newer '02 wheels. i'm not interested in anything aftermarket however. i don't have another set at this time, so i couldn't sell these until i bought another as i drive my car almost daily. if anyone is interested in trading a stock set of the above wheels, let me know. asking $1000 without the tires. i'm in no rush to sell, just seeing if i can work a deal to buy another set or switch them out. i'm just not a chrome fella. Chris...

my NSX: http://youtu.be/Cvla7uiCWIw

[email protected]

Last edited:
bumpity bump.

asking $1000 for just the rims, or $1500 with good (but no longer new) tires mounted. let me know if you're interested...

Last edited:
bumpity bump.

asking $1000 for just the rims, or $1500 with good condition (but no longer new) tires mounted. let me know if you're interested...

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Back