• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Free CD player

I posted the following a couple of years ago and didn't get any takers. I hate to throw functioning stuff away, so I'm giving this one last shot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This may be of interest to Houston area NSXers. When I bought my NSX ten years ago, the hot setup for those of us who did not have a factory CD changer was to install an Alpine CHM-5620 unit in the glove box. Which I did and it has always worked flawlessly. However, one of my kids recently gave me an IPod and I got hooked on its features. So I purchased a Grom adapter and now use the IPod for my music. The Alpine changer has the required Honda-Alpine interface cable and as it states above- it is free. All you need to do is make arrangements to meet in Sugar Land to pick it up. Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Back