• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday lunch in North Scottsdale, AZ

Thanks for arranging this Erin. How about PF Changs, Macayo's or TGIF's?
No problem Joe :smile:. I'm down for any of those places, but check my response below to Lance (creative338).

TucAZNSX said:
What time? I might be able to join you.
Cool, I was thinking around 12:00, but I'm completely open to suggestions. Joe, you might want to chime in here if you have a preference. :smile:

creative338 said:
I'll try and meet up. Can you guys go to Desert Ridge? It would be a little easier.
I'd love nothing more than to meet-up at Desert Ridge - I live less than a mile from there :wink:. There are 28 restaurants/eateries there... I really like Malee's Thai Bistro and Sushi Bar.

What does everybody think? Desert Ridge Marketplace or the Kierland Commons area? FYI, Marketstreet in DC Ranch is also really nice.

It was great to see everybody today. Sorry I had to run so quickly.

Joe - Hopefully next meeting, I will be able to meet you more. I was kind of on the wrong side of the table.

Frank - Get to work on planning that drive! :tongue:

Good friends, good food, good cars. :) Keep us posted on the Pima Air Museum trip... sounds really cool. I grew up on Navy bases, so there are several planes I'd love to see again.

Btw - had to look it up... was a Nooka Zen-V ;)

Would love to join you guys for the next round if you don't mind an old ratty '94 Legend tagging along. I'm just a dreamer today but hope to acquire my first NSX very soon. I'll keep an eye on the southwest meet threads. I'm in Glendale @ Thunderbird school, but I met Mark (funnyboneman) tonight at the Pavilions. Great guy and a SWEET monte carlo blue NSX.

4cruizn said:
Would love to join you guys for the next round if you don't mind an old ratty '94 Legend tagging along. I'm just a dreamer today but hope to acquire my first NSX very soon. I'll keep an eye on the southwest meet threads. I'm in Glendale @ Thunderbird school, but I met Mark (funnyboneman) tonight at the Pavilions. Great guy and a SWEET monte carlo blue NSX.
Cool. Hope to see you around next time.

Maybe we can do this lunch thing regularly. Every first week of the month or something like that.

Back