• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Friday night Fremont Automall meet

Anyone want to meet up at our usual spot at Fremont Automall this Friday night?

Sorry I'll be at Johnny Foley’s @ 243 O'Farrell Street We'll be slinging back our version of metamucil shooters.

I'll buy any one that stops by their first round! We use a little mint and some raw sugar in it!!'':biggrin:

I'll be there if this goes down. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

J

J

Hey James it's a sure thing @ Johnny Foley’s... I'll buy your first shooter!!...:biggrin:

I'm in for this Friday night.
For any newbies coming to this meet. Location is in the Pacific Commons shopping mall at the intersection of Christy & Automall in Fremont (P.F. Change is at the corner of the shopping mall). Meeting place is normally by Jamba Juice (space permitting; otherwsie drive around the parking lot).

Last edited:
No can do this Friday for me, I'm going to the SJ bike party! If you guys make another drive to Milpitas record it, it was awsome to see 30 NSX's going down 880 last time. :)

I'm in salt lake city,on my way back home from yellowstone an rapid city,an glacier :biggrin: i miss my redhead.C ,i will take a rain ck. on that....bill

So whos showing up and at what time? Hey Gary, wasn't sure I'd see you again. I might be up for the drive over if people show. :rolleyes:
Got a big car show Sat. so I need a little pre-run.

1 Jack/Yolanda - maybe NSX maybe Vette

I will show up maybe around 6pm. It has been a busy week for me (working 14 hours a day) and just want to get a Jamba Juice and relax a little bit. Anyone wants to come by around 6pm instead of 7:30pm? I will buy Jamba.

2 Lawrence - I did not wash my NSX for 2 months so most likely taking the 3000GT

2 Lawrence - I did not wash my NSX for 2 months so most likely taking the 3000GT
3 SLK.....(Jack/Yolanda's Vette is really nice, I was at their house today. Larry, you're gonna like the Vette due to its color combo)

So whos showing up and at what time? Hey Gary, wasn't sure I'd see you again. I might be up for the drive over if people show. :rolleyes:
Got a big car show Sat. so I need a little pre-run.

I can only stay until 8:45PM.

I will be there little late 9.15 with new member 96 nsx red t-top new to the club,bone stock
15K miles
IMG_09751.JPG

Mohammed

3 SLK.....(Jack/Yolanda's Vette is really nice, I was at their house today. Larry, you're gonna like the Vette due to its color combo)
4 Alan - haven't wash in 2 month, and I've been driving it.

Last edited:
5 Justin-around 6:30

J

If you show up, I'll could probably sneak out for a little bit. ;)

My NSX is still in the shop so it looks like a lot of other cars tonight. :redface:

6 Otto -7pm until about 8:30 (in the Pikes Peak vehicle since the NSX is still in the shop)
7 Gary -6:30-7PM
8 James (????? are you going to come????)

6 Otto -7pm until about 8:30 (in the Pikes Peak vehicle since the NSX is still in the shop)
7 Gary -6:30-7PM
8 James (????? are you going to come????)

Come on, I'm only two away ( providing James shows) from making it worthwhile. SSF to Fremont, COME ON you local guys!

Should be their by 7:30.

Come on, I'm only two away ( providing James shows) from making it worthwhile. SSF to Fremont, COME ON you local guys!

Should be their by 7:30.

I wonder if I will notice any of the subtle mods that you put on the vett that Yolanda hasn't noticed yet. :D

Last edited:
Hey James, you better show so that I can personally bitch to you about those crappy pictures from Lombard. You know the ones where Mike C hogged all the good shots!

You know the pics were fantastic, I just wanted to shake your hand and say thanks for a great job and a great time!:smile:

Back