• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front Big Brake Kit, 14” Multi-Piece Rotors, Acura RL Calipers

I have one of TitaniumDave’s limited edition RL Big Brake Kits. He only produced a very small run of these and they are no longer available. This is a complete kit and includes everything you need to bolt it up to your NSX.

The kit features factory Acura RL 4 piston calipers redesigned to fit all years of NSX models (91-05). The calipers are BIG yet are very light (21lbs) and weigh about the same as the Brembo Lotus caliper. These beutiful calipers look right at home with the raised "ACURA" in brushed aluminum. The kit comes with custom made 13” multi-piece slotted rotors with Comptech hats. The calipers come with a custom fitted billet aluminum mounting bracket which mounts up to OEM locations and includes new caliper bolts and washers.

I am including a set of like new (1 day used) Porterfield street/track brake pads as well.

This is a complete kit and was only used for ONE day as a demonstration set. Even though they didn’t need it, I went through and completely rebuilt both calipers and had the rotors returned so they would be “brand new”.
This is the cheapest big brake upgrade you will find for the NSX. This kit was priced at $1500 without pads, standard rotor hats, and built on used calipers when Dave had these available (this set was built on brand new calipers and Comptech hats).

I am asking only $950 plus shipping!

Also to the buyer of the brake kit, I will offer a complete rebuild kit including (2) used RL calipers with pistons, new caliper pins, new caliper piston seals and boots, and new caliper pad brackets (all parts shown in pictures) for only $275 (great to have powder coated). I will sell the extras for $400 without the purchase of the BBK.

This kit will not fit stock wheels. I do know it will fit 5Zigen GN+ wheels. They can be powder coated any color by any shop (see pic below).

Email me at [email protected]

BBK:

DSC01076.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

DSC01083.jpg

DSC01088.jpg

DSC01087.jpg

DSC01080.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

DSC01078.jpg

attachment.php

Pads:

DSC01089.jpg

Extra calipers and rebuilt kit:

DSC01092.jpg

DSC01090.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Front Big Brake Kit, 14” Multi-Piece Rotors, “ACURA” RL Calipers BBK COMPLETE & C

Price drop from $1200 to $950!!!

$900 takes this kit!

I'll also take trades of other NSX parts. Aftermarket or OEM.

Last edited:
SOLD!

Need the cash, $SOLD is the lowest I can go!

This kit is the same size as the Stoptech so if you can fit those, you can PROBALLY fit this setup.

I'm still interested in TRADES too!

Last edited:
Back