• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

front bumper emblem

I am new to the NSX scene, having only had my car for a few weeks now, but I am not sure I understand why people want to rebadge them as a Honda. I know they were marketed in Europe under the Honda name and that North America went with the Acura name brand, but having spent my entire life in North America the car will always be an Acura to me.

DaveW

I have an 02+ Style Acura emblem you can have if you like!

I am new to the NSX scene, having only had my car for a few weeks now, but I am not sure I understand why people want to rebadge them as a Honda. I know they were marketed in Europe under the Honda name and that North America went with the Acura name brand, but having spent my entire life in North America the car will always be an Acura to me.

DaveW

There are threads all over this place on that issue. basically the nsx is a Honda first and foremost, and is badged as such everywhere BUT north america. Honda here didn't think we were sophisicated enough to handle a $70K Honda 15 so years ago. ;)

A lot of Honda purists including myself, have corrected the injustice by returning the rightful marque to the car.

BTW I have my oem emblem kicking around somewhere. If I find it, its yours.

Ive rebadged mine as a Ferrari because I look at how much Ive put into it and go, that much on a Honda?

I feel better knowing that its got horses all over it.

Back