• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: 18/19 Lowenhart BR5s.

exo

Registered Member
Hello NSX community. I have a clean set of Lowenhart BR5s for sale. They were on my NSX previously and decided the car need a new look. The fronts are 18x7.5 +45 offset and the rears are 19x10 +45 offset. The thread on all the tires are 90% at least. The tires are brand new. These wheels came with the car when I bought them and the dealer put brand new tires on them. Also, there are no curb marks on the wheels. Very clean set, only on the car for 5 days after I bought the car and took them off.

Looking for a quick sale, local preferred.

Wheels are located in San Fernando Valley in Southern California. Please call 818-926-1334 and ask for JR, if you have any questions.

Asking $2000 (+shipping)

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

Thanks for looking!

PM's replied.

Also a note to the tire specifications...

Rear: Nitto NT555
275/30/19

Front: Nitto Neo-Gen
215/35/18

ALOT of thread life left!

Last edited:
Back