• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: 19" 5Zigen Hyper 5ZR with tires.

Front: 19X8.5 +31 offset
Rear: 19X9.5 +33 offset with 3" rear lip!
Finish: Hyper Silver, 2-piece wheel, no rivets.
Bolt Pattern: 5X114.3

These offsets will clear a big brake kit on a Z/G35. Decided to go for a different look thus the reason for me selling. They come wrapped in 225/45/19s nitto 555 extreme up front and 275/35/19 bfg g-force kdw 2 in the rear. the rear tires have less than 2K miles on them and the fronts have less than 4K. The rear tires cost me $600 alone. Rims have less than 4K miles on them and a very little nick on one or two of the rims, otherwise in good condition. These rims retail for over $3K from 5Zigen. Asking $2900 OBO. Local pickup only. I'll have pictures up soon but if you goto www.5zigenusa.com you can see pics of the wheels on a Z. Thanks,

-Drew

Back