• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 1993 Grand Prix White NSX - Immaculate VIN JH4NA1155PT000201

I'm selling my beloved baby. I'm going to try my best to keep this tread short, but yet be as accurate as I possibly can for those who are interested.

First and foremost, I'm assuming if you are looking for an nsx, you pretty much did your research and know exactly all the differences between between the various years. As for this 1993 GPW NSX, she is in imaculate condition. I'm the 3rd owner of the vehicle, all service has been done on the car by South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa with documentations. Major tune up has been done around 69k miles. Which Includes everything such as timing belt, seals, water pump, sparks, breaks, etc.

Acura / Model: ACURA NSX
Year: 1993
Color: Grand Prix WHITE RARE- CALIFORNIA CAR!!!!
VIN Number: JH4NA1155PT000201

Miles: 77,198 (as of Jan. 28, 2007)
Transmission: Manual 5 speed
Interior: Black leather
Warranty: No

Get the Vehicle History Report
Title: Clear Exterior: White
Engine: 6 CYLINDER 3.0 LITER VTEC
Fuel Type: Gasoline

Standard Equipment:
LEATHER REAR SPOILER POWER DOOR LOCKS CRUISE CONTROL
AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL ABS POWER STEERING AM/FM RADIO
CASSETTE MULTI DISC CD CHANGER POWER WINDOWS 2 WHEEL DRIVE
POWER SEAT DRIVER DUAL AIR BAGS 6 CYLINDER 3.0 LITER VTEC

Exterior Body:
All exterior is orginal, paint is original GPX, there is one minor door ding on the driver door which can hardly be seen, but since I'm the owner of the car, I can see it therefore, I want to point this out, but for $100 or less, paintless dent removal can easily remove it.

Body Mods:
Stacy Side Skirts, Wings West Front Lip, 2002 OEM Rear Valence. (OEM side skirts available)

Lighting:
HID 6000k

Suspension:
Bilsteins struts w/ Factory springs

Wheel / Tire:
Roja Formula 7 (gunmetal face / polish lip)
19x10 Rear wrapped w/ Toyo Proxies T1-S (275/35/19)
18x8 Front wrapped w/ Toyo Proxies T1-S (225/35/18)
Tires are still around 85-90% tread.
(factory wheels also available)

Exhaust:
Dali dual canister stainless exhaust w/ custome oval tip.

Interior:
I would say for a 1993 vehicle, the interior is in great shape. Leather has wringles, but no cracks. Non-smoking so you can still smell the leather. Dash is perfect with no rips / tears and both door panels are also in great condition.

Interior Mods:
NRG Quick Release set-up and Steering Wheel. (Stock steering wheel availble for those who want to put back the stock Steering wheel).
Type R carbon fiber shift Knob.

Asking price is $37,000

Feel free to ask me questions, but hopefully I have answered most your questions within the Tread. I have tons of photos, if there is a certain area you like to see photos of, just let me know...

I'm extremely busy, please don't waste my time as I will try not to waste yours. NO JOYRIDES, SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, NO LOW BALLERS because I'm in no rush to sell.

MANY LOCAL SOUTHERN CALIFORNIAN NSX'Rs know the conditon of my car. Just ask around PRIME. I'm located near Brea 714/909 area code.

For serious inquires: PM me with either your email or phone number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

img01.jpg

img02.jpg

img31.jpg

img30.jpg

img35.jpg

img07.jpg

img10.jpg

img11.jpg

img09.jpg

img12.jpg

img14.jpg

img15.jpg