• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: 2009 Honda CBR1000RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vin: JH2SC59019K100469
Year: 2009
Make: Honda
Model: CBR1000RR
Mileage: 20,000
Color: White
Price: $7,000 OBO

Up for sale is my 2009 CBR1000RR. Oem white with 20k miles. I'm the original owner. Has a few mods: Yoshimura Carbon fiber exhaust and fender eliminator kit. Only blemishes are a scratch on the crankcase cover and the corner of the seat cowl is chipped. Bike is super clean beside those things. Sale will include front and rear stand, battery tender, oem rear fender, and mirror block offs.

Oil has been changed within last 50 miles.Bike runs perfect and everything functions properly.

Cons: I had the valves inspected when I replaced both tires a little under 12k miles so that service will be due soon. Rear tire is starting to flat spot, I used it for mostly commuting on the highway the last 8k miles. Front still has little over half life. Brakes pads are past half life and will be due soon as well.

Reason I'm selling is because sadly I rarely ride anymore and don't make time for riding like I used to. The past year I've put on less than 200 miles. I figured it's time for someone else to enjoy it so it actually gets used. I'm open to offers so feel free to shoot me an offer! Bike is located in SoCal, Orange County

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back