• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Advan RG original 17/18 with tires

8R6

Experienced Member
17x8.5+31 fronts, 18x9.5 +12 rears. Original pearl white finish. All wheels have some curb rash and scratches from being old. If you’re looking for mint condition collector-grade, then these aren’t it. You can refinish them to that if you want but that’s also why these are at this price including tires.

Federal 595R all around with about 60-70% tread still left.
215/40/17 front, 255/35/18 rear

was: $1900 obo

*** now: $1800 shipped (to lower 48 states)
*** Local pick up price: $1550 WITH TIRES

Will accept PayPal but it must be either gift or buyer covers the 3% PayPal fee.
Prefer local SoCal pickup obviously for convenience, but willing to ship if buyer pays for boxing and shipping.

Last edited:
The rear seems real aggressive, you have any other shots maybe some close-ups are they bent at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17x8.5+31 fronts, 18x9.5 +12 rears. Original pearl white finish. All wheels have some curb rash and scratches from being old. If you’re looking for mint condition collector-grade, then these aren’t it. You can refinish them to that if you want but that’s also why these are at this price including tires.

Federal 595R all around with about 60-70% tread still left.
215/40/17 front, 255/35/18 rear

$1900 obo

Will accept PayPal but it must be either gift or buyer covers the 3% PayPal fee.
Prefer local SoCal pickup obviously for convenience, but willing to ship if buyer pays for boxing and shipping.

Send me some pics of the curb rash pls.. any issues with rubbing? What’s your suspension setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The rear seems real aggressive, you have any other shots maybe some close-ups are they bent at all?

Send me some pics of the curb rash pls.. any issues with rubbing? What’s your suspension setup

wheels have no bends or cracks and therefore haven't been needed to be "repaired" for bends/cracks. what's your email? I can send you some close-up photos of the rash and scratches. Again, the price reflects the condition of the wheels WITH tires. If these wheels were mint condition, I'd be selling them for at least $2100 without tires.

I was on H&R springs and then switched to F2 coilovers. no rub. On the springs, I did have a small rub in the front driver-side but it was when i first lowered the car and didn't get an alignment. The rears are definitely aggressive but when car is lowered about 1 inch or more, the natural negative camber that happens makes the wheel/tire flush to the fender. With my car height right now, it pokes out because I don't have much negative camber.

wheels have no bends or cracks and therefore haven't been needed to be "repaired" for bends/cracks. what's your email? I can send you some close-up photos of the rash and scratches. Again, the price reflects the condition of the wheels WITH tires. If these wheels were mint condition, I'd be selling them for at least $2100 without tires.

I was on H&R springs and then switched to F2 coilovers. no rub. On the springs, I did have a small rub in the front driver-side but it was when i first lowered the car and didn't get an alignment. The rears are definitely aggressive but when car is lowered about 1 inch or more, the natural negative camber that happens makes the wheel/tire flush to the fender. With my car height right now, it pokes out because I don't have much negative camber.

If the wheels are still available, can you email some additional photos? [email protected]

Would you pls post/send pics, indicating blemishes.
Tx

Back