• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Forced Induction FS: AP-X Angus Turbo Kit

Up for sale is my AP-X Angus turbo kit. The setup is used but in like new condition. Has only seen roughly 5,000 miles and 9 months of use. Kit is a complete bolt on and will include everything needed to bolt right up. I upgraded a lot of the parts including the turbo itself to make it the most reliable of setups possible.

Included in the kit is:

-PTE T4/T67 turbo .84 trim .70A/R S-cover housing with antisurge.
-Turbo bracing
-Stainless steel Y-Pipe
-Wastegate with 8lb spring
-All necessary A/N fittings, braided hose, T-fittings and hoses
-Siemens 630CC fuel injectors
-All necessary charge piping
-Rear mount air to air intercooler
-All necessary couplers
-Tial Q blow off valve in black
-High flow oil scavenge pump with relay
-All necessary bolts and nuts

$6000.00 + shipping and paypal fees

Available as options with this kit:

-AEM EMS Series 1 with basemap +$950.00
-AEM Uego sensor and AFR Gauge +150.00
-AEM analog boost gauge +100.00
-AEM Water meth kit with with failsafe and gauge (BRAND NEW IN BOX) +$550
-Golden Eagle vacuum manifold with 6 available ports +50.00
-Comptech headers +650.00

IMG_4082.jpg

IMG_4104.jpg

IMG_4102.jpg

IMG_4110.jpg

ORDER0046.jpg

I dont drive in the rain, so the kit still looks like it does in the photos. The pipes are still shiny like in the pictures, they have turned a bit gold from the heat but other than that the kit is pretty much perfect. The turbo has absolutely no shaft play an no leakage issues. I am not parting out the kit, so no PM's asking for individual parts. Selling as a whole with available options.

Back