• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS: Buzz subwoofer box

Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid nearly $600 to have this custom box made. It has been repaired for a broken trim ring and some air leaks. I also put tee nuts in it for the standard 10" baskets.

I can't vouch for the quality of the box. There is some flex and still are some small leaks. It works pretty well with the Earthquake SWS subwoofer which I will include. It's carpeted and will fit with a little bit of work. You need to remove all the subwoofer mounting brackets and move the EPS computer if you have a 95+ or an automatic. When properly pushed back in, the carpet will need a few cuts to fit back over it and your existing floormat will still fit nicely.

The box itself I paid almost $600 for. It comes with the grill which I removed the restrictive box carpet from. I will also throw in the Earthquake SWS subwoofer which carries a 5 year warranty and is one of the few subwoofers that will work in this box. The box measures .4 cubic feet.

Your price, $225 with sub + shipping. I will not make any false claims about it, this box is not of the highest quality. The fiberglass work is mediocre and I want to throw this thing off a high place. But, if you want a subwoofer box and don't want to shell out a lot of money to get a decent performing system, then this is a very good deal. I think it will hold together now and provide you with good bass. Over 50,000 customers have been satisfied by this vendor. Possibly over 80,000 by now. I'm taking a big loss here, so there is no negotiation on the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back