• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Photo Printer

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS: Canon PIXMA PRO9000 wide format PHOTO PRINTER: $280 OBO

hey guys,

just selling a BRAND new Canon PIXMA pro9000 photo printer. this is a large format printer. i'll probably sell local, cause its a big box/and heavy. but if someone wants it, and pays for shipping, i'll ship it as well.

again, brand new, never used in box. the printer retails for $400+ with some $100 rebate floating around on the internet. after buying it, i sent off the rebate already, so i'll sell printer for $280 (which you save the hassles of the rebate + save $20 + tax).

here are the specs:

The Canon PIXMA Pro9000 color printer has the ability to print up to 13 inches x 19 inches on fine art paper with up to 4800 x 2400 dpi. It offers smudge, scratch, water as well as fade resistant prints. It features top feeding as well as front feeding options. The printer uses inkjet technology to print. The Canon PIXMA Pro9000 color printer measures 7.5 inches x 26.0 inches x 14.0 inches (hxwd) and weighs 29.7 lbs. This printer gives maximum flexibility while printing. It offers brilliant as well as large-size prints.

Key Features:

- Monocolor resolution: 4800 x 2400 dpi
- Print speed: 4inches x 6inches Borderless in 30 seconds
- Connectivity: USB

Canon-pro9000%5B3%5D.jpg

printer is SOLD~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back