• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels FS: CCW Classics 17x8.5 | 18x10 - Brushed bright centers with polished lips (RARE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a practically new set of CCW Classics in NSX fitment. They have brushed and bright clear face centers with polished lips. I only had these on my 2000 NSX for less than 20 miles before I decided to go back to my Volk TE37's. They are 3-piece construction with front sizing 17 x 8.5 (+35) and rear sizing 18 x 10 (+25). These were a custom build that I placed with the owner John at CCW (Weld) last year. The hardware is ARP 30 bolt assembly with polished stainless steel construction. These will come with CCW center caps and CCW polished lug nuts. Very small scratches from taking the wheels on and off my car, otherwise practically new. Of note, I tried to fit these on my 94 NSX, but the rear wheels required a small spacer to clear the rear brake calipers, but the fitment on my 2000 NSX was perfect without spacers (I believe there is a difference between NA1 and NA2 calipers: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/134357-NA1-brake-caliper-larger-than-NA2/page2), I just wanted to put that out there for anyone with NA1 NSX (1991-1996) looking to fit these without spacers on the rear.

Of note, these are the quintessential wheel for the MKIV Supra and are very rare in the NSX community, would make a nice complement to the NSX if you are looking for a high quality 3-piece wheel.

Wheels are located in Las Vegas, shipping is at buyers expense or local pick up in Las Vegas. I can deliver these to Phoenix, AZ if any Arizona owners are interested as I drive back and forth between Las Vegas and Phoenix for my dermatology residency, and will be back in Phoenix (Glendale area) in late April for a radiation oncology 2 week rotation in Peoria.

Price: $2500 + shipping (I paid $3800 for these as a custom order in 2016)

PM me with any questions. Thanks Prime!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Price drop

Wheels are sold and delivered! Enjoy the Classics Dennis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back