• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Dali harness bar + belts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dali racing grey powder coat dali harness bar + Schroth belts. Excellent condition. This was installed on my '91 NSX in 1998 and has been in cabinet in my garage since I sold that car in 2002. I think it is one of the early version harness bars and did not require any panel modifications. I have the belts too but I cannot remember whether they are 5-pt or 6-pt because at one time I had racing seat in that car and could utilize the crotch belt. I figure worst case, two sets of 4pt belts, but I am pretty sure there is at least one 6pt attachment in the bundle too (the crotch belt I think I gave to MJ when he bought my cobra racing seat to put into one of the Dali race cars). The belts are black. Public disclaimer: the belts are in *NEW* condition. That said, they are also from circa 1998 (e.g. they are dated by 'racing body standards').

I'll post pictures as soon as I get a chance, but I have to move a bunch of stuff out of the way to get them out of the garage cabinet. While I haven't monitored this list much in recent days (uh, years) - I sold my '97 NSX in 2003, I'm guessing that $400 seems reasonable?

I'm in AZ so local/close pickup would be preferrable but I'll ship anywhere continental US at your expense :smile: . If you have any questions about the setup, you can probably refer to Dali's website.

Here is a picture of the bar/belts. Before I get all kinds of strange questions: NO, the shoulder belts are not mounted on the bar correctly. They are wire-wrapped onto the bar as shown so I wouldn't lose anything :smile: . The plastic baggy in the middle contains all the mounting hardware. I also verified that I have one 6-pt attachment and do not have the 5-pt crotch belt anymore.

I'd rather not have to 'unwrap' all of this stuff (it's about as streamlined to ship as possible right now). You can see what it looks like assembled on dali racing website? However, if you want specific photos I will accomodate your request as necessary. Being as I have not owned NSX for >3years, I'd like to clean all my NSX stuff out of garage (I just threw away a 1/2 dozen oil filters because the plastic wrap was torn and I was afraid the AZ heat damaged the o-rings). Price for harness bar/belts is $400 obo.

I also have a set of black sheepskin inserts for stock seats. Pretty much free to whomever wants them (you pay shipping).

Attachments

• P1010028.JPG
    P1010028.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back