• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS:DC Headers/RM oval exhaust

Off 92 NSX. Only 1k miles on each
Both are still on the car..will remove upon purchase.

DC Headers SOLD
RM oval exhaust $850+sh

Prices are firm. Thanks

PM me @ [email protected] AND [email protected] since I am in the middle of switching ISPs. PLEASE put headers/exhaust in the subject line

Thx
Jeff

[This message has been edited by Racerxjling (edited 24 October 2002).]

I will give you $900 shipped for the DC headers as you can get it brand new from Dali Racing for only $1100 plus shipping. If you buy a Basch supercharger, the DC headers only cost $1000. Think about my offer and let me know asap. Thanks.

As you know they just had a $100 price increase. In addition, you are in CA so add another $100 for tax. My piece doesn't require that you spend over $5k to save $$. I will hold out for better offers at this time. Thanks tho.

Regards,

Jeff

You can charge tax on used parts?

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Originally posted by Racerxjling:
As you know they just had a $100 price increase. In addition, you are in CA so add another $100 for tax. My piece doesn't require that you spend over $5k to save $$. I will hold out for better offers at this time. Thanks tho.

Regards,

Jeff

Dali doesn't pass this on, Thanks Mark!!
But you are right about the tax.

Maybe you would have an easier time selling these on e-bay to those who are not aware that you are taking absolutely no loss on used goods. Good luck on finding the blind and ignorant.

How can u say "absolutely no loss on used goods"?? The headers are $100 less than Dali...$200 less after the price increase when he is out of stock. The exhaust is $300 less than what it sold for new? If you are not here to buy in the FOR SALE section why bash other ads?

Jeff

Back