• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: E46 M3 rear lip spoiler (CF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I know a lot of people on this board has seen an NSX with the rear lip spoiler from the M3, right? Looks good, no? Well, anyhow, thats the idea I had and thought it would look even better if that rear lip was in carbon fiber. So, off to eBay I went and ended up with a e46 CF rear lip. When I received it, I placed it on my car to test fit it and it turns out that IT DOESN"T FIT! :( Stupid me... CF isnt as pliable as the stock urethane unit, so you cant just bend it to make it fit on the car.

Anyway, I tried reselling it on ebay, but no luck. So here it is on sale on prime! It will NOT fit on the nsx without some kind of modification. The lip is in perfect condition/never been used.

it is 47" from end to end. From birds eye view (on the nsx), the lip curves, so there is about 1" gap on both sides. looking at the lip from behind the car, the lip arches, and there is about a 1" gap between the nsx spoiler and the M3 lip. I hope this is good enough description...

I paid $100 for this, but at this point I just want to get rid of it. $50 + shipping sound reasonable? Feel free to make an offer.

DSCF0456.jpg

Do you know if it just bolts on to the M3 without mods? If so, do you have a paypal acct?
Aaron

Its made for the new body style 3 series, so it SHOULD fit effortlessly. It uses double sided tape like the OEM part and does not need any drilling.

Yes, I do have a paypal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back