• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS in Cali: chrome Antera 143 rims w/ tires 17x8 front, 18x10 rear $1,200 obo

FS: chrome Antera Type 143 wheels w/ tires 17x8 front, 18x10 rear $1050 obo REDUCED!

My boyfriend has a set of chrome Antera 143 rims w/ tires for sale. They are 17x8 in front and 18x10 in the rear. I don't know the offsets, but click on the link for pictures. They came with his car when he purchased it. They're used but in good condition. The tire tread is still good too. The brand new price for these were about $3200 w/ tires but he's asking $1,050 obo. He prefers local pickup here in Hacienda Heights, CA, 20 miles from Los Angeles but is willing to ship at buyer's expense. If you are interested or have questions, I can be reached by phone at (626)833-8658 or by email at: [email protected].

CLICK HERE for pictures
BTW, the NSX isn't lowered yet in these pics, so it doesn't look as good...just pretend it's lowered :)

Attachments

• nsx12.jpg
    nsx12.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,306
Last edited:
Rims

What condition are the rims in? Any scratches, nicks, dents, do they come with caps and lugs? How much tread do the tires have?

Thanks,

Tom

Hello Tom
As far as the tire tread, there is about 80% tread left on all tires. It includes center caps, but no lug nuts because the lug nuts you have already should fit. There are no dents on the rims, except one of the rear rims probably nicked a curb. It's not that bad because it's on the outer edge. Also, the chrome on 2 of the center caps has some errosion because they have been sitting in the garage for a while. The caps are made of a type of plastic and just coated with chrome so it's easier to errode. The rims themselves look great. I'm sure you could just replace the 2 center caps. I will be posting close up pictures as soon as possible. Possibly by tomorrow. The price is negotiable so just let me know if youre interest Thanks!

I just took close up pics of the rims so you can see the curb rash and chips on the center caps. Please keep in mind that the center caps can be rechromed for about $25 each and it'll look brand new. The rims themselves look new. Here is the link to the pics:

Click for Close-Up Pictures

The price is negotiable!

tekin21 said:
Any takers for $700 obo?? I just need to clean out my garage. They still have very good tires.

I can't view the pictures. Does it include tires? What kind and size are they?

Is there any rubbing issues with these wheels and if there are any problems with them?

thanks.

Back