• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

FS - NA1 NSX-R seats (located overseas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD - NA1 NSX-R Seats (Located overseas) MORE PHOTOS 56K warning - updated - on hold

Update 3/11/2008

SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!! To a lucky NSX owner in Canada !!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: These are shipping tomorrow.

Thank you all for the interests - been a very interesting experience selling these and getting shipping quotes - CRAZY amount of enquiries and interests - you NSX owners are a passionate bunch!!!

Update 1/11/2008

final measurements and weight below:

Driver seat:
Height =99cm; width (across the shoulders being the widest part) = 64cm; depth (bottom) = 60cm
Weight = 13.6kg

Passenger seat:
Height = 99cm; width (across the shoulders again) = 64cm; depth (bottom) = 60cm
weight = 11.6kg

packed and ready to go to new owner!!
DSC01120.jpg

DSC01133.jpg

DSC01129.jpg

Update:

Okay, I've been getting crazy amounts of PMs and emails (over 50 now) and am still replying to them from last night - I have really struggled to get good pricing for shipping (probably because I don't actually have an account with anyone so having to rely on friend's of friends to get quotes.)

I've now decided to hold the seats for a particular forum member (with good feedback history) and with the ability to sort out shipping from his end (which is nice and easy for me) - I am taking this offer as a priority first - if it falls through I will get back to the rest of you.

My sincere apologies for those that are really keen - never knew there would be such interests for these seats ! It's been crazy!!!

p.s. a few of you have asked, I don't know whether the electrics still work on the seat rail (right hand side) - and the rails are Genuine OEM Honda NSX-R.

Hi all

I have a pair of NA1 (I believe 1993) NSX-R red suede seats for sale. I have had these seats for a couple of years now and have never owned a NSX.

I bought these with the intention of putting them in an EK9 Civic, which I did, but have now sold the civic and no longer require these seats. Was going to keep them as a collectable, but have decided now to pass them on.

Condition:

- Suede - no rips or tears BUT THEY ARE VERY FADED !!!! VERY!!!. Also quite dirty in terms of quite a lot of stains and marks on them (they were like this when I got them).

- Foam - very good condition - still nice and soft and plush.

- Shell - is in very good condition - in used condition of course, but not cracked or broken - few minor marks on the shells. All bolt and mounting holes in perfect condition.

- Stickers under the shell - all intact and readable.

- Rails - includes all the rails (RHD of course, so electrict on this side) - not adjustable for the passenger left hand seat. (EDIT: I took a better look at the rails yesterday and it seems to me that you can actually run the electric driver rail on the left hand side also - all you have to do is swap the seatbelt receptical on the opposite side - the rails itself is symmetrical and works on both driver and passenger - the only difference between the two rails is the side that the seat belt receptical is bolted onto - which can be swapped) - so basically you can have a LHD electric slider also.

- Includes seatbelt stalks of course. Basically full bolt in seats.

Only a couple of really bad photo for now when I first got them - I've actually cleaned them up a bit more since those photos were taken. I will put up more photos later on.

13112006128.jpg

here's the seat in a civic:
17122006190.jpg

17122006191.jpg

17122006192.jpg

Now location:

These seats are located in Auckland, New Zealand.
Just in case you guys don't know where this is, it's next to Australia - it's the country that made the film Lord of the Rings.

I am happy to arrange shipping - although I have no idea how much it would be - or you can arrange with fedex or UPS (or whichever postal service you prefer) to have these picked up - or I can drop them off at the local depo and you can take care of the shipping on your end.

Given the locality and the very used condition of these seats I am not looking to get much for them. Well, I don't actually know what they are worth to be honest, so I'll just throw a figure up for now, if it's overpriced, let me know !!!

ASKING + SHIPPING for both, including all rails, mounting bolts, seatbelt stalks ect.

SO WHO AM I??

Okay, I am not here to scam any one - and I know how this can read given that I am a first time poster - but that car behind the seats is mine. I frequent a lot of the M3 forums under the same name:

here I am on m3forums.net
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/member.php?u=37265
and my iTrader rating on this forum:
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/itrader.php?u=37265

This is me on a New Zealand Honda forum
http://nzhondas.com/forum/members/m3_power.html
Click on the feedback tab to see my iTrader feedback.

And here's me again on a popular NZ 'ebay' like internet trading page:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=367288&page=0
click on the feedback tab to see my feedbacks.

As you can see I am an honest trader and have 100% feedback on all the above pages.

Feel free to email me - [email protected]
or PM me .... on any of the above forums or here.

Thank you for reading

TOM

Okay .... have been flooded with PMs already about these with 2 very serious offers.

What I'll do is I will weigh the seats tonight (with the rails) and figure out a rough dimension for them in a box so those that want to take care of their own shipping arrangements can get quotes locally.

I will reply to those that want a shipping quote as soon as possible.

Thank you for all the interests.

Cheers

Tom

Heaps more photos:

Both together:
DSC01044.jpg

ResizeofDSC01070.jpg

Right hand side:
DSC01046.jpg

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01048.jpg

ResizeofDSC01065.jpg