• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Pansonic LCD Headunit (dvd/mp3) + FREE NSX Center Console and CF KIT~!!!

PANASONIC UNIT: $800 obo + shipping

hey guys,

i got around to cleaning out the last of my nsx parts i had lying around that i never installed into the car. and found a couple of things that might be hopefully useful to some of you guys.

i'm selling a SLIGHTLY used: PANSONIC CQ-VAD7200 Headunit (7" flip LCD, mp3, cd, am/fm, dvd, cdr, etc). the actual description of the headunit and its specs is listed below. but this is a NEAR brand NEW unit. i used this headunit in my old honda civic project (click on ver 2 civic on my prime signature to see the car) ONLY for the 2003 CES show. my car was used in AMPLE AUDIO's booth as their demo car, and i had to get a headunit installed for it, and the car sold shortly there after. i honestly believe there is less than 10 hours of PLAY TIME on this unit~!!! all the wires were pulled out together as whole. it includes: antenna (never installed still in box), center chanel speaker, remote, headunit, and the brain. (everything pictured below). no comesmetic damages what so ever~!!!

radio2.jpg

radio.jpg

email me at: [email protected] for more information or paypal to: [email protected] if you'd like to purchase. thanks again~!!!

- PANASONIC UNIT: $800 obo + shipping
- SOS FIBERGLASS CENTER CONSOLE: SOLD~!!!
- SOS CF dash kit (real cf weaves): SOLD~!!!

HEADUNIT SPECS: Panasonic CQVAD7200 DVD Player LCD Monitor
Features:

Fully motorized, retractable 7" widescreen LCD monitor
Adjustable viewing angle
Selectable aspect ratios
TV reception and antenna
Super bright display with automatic dimmer
Plays CD, CD-R, CD-RW, and DVD
Plays MP3 files on CD-R and CD-RW
CD changer controls
2 auxiliary audio/video inputs
Audio/video output
Dual zone capable
Optical digital output
4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
Alphatuner V
12 FM/12 AM presets
Dimensions (hideaway module): 9-5/8"W x 1-11/16"H x 7-7/16"D
Clock
Wireless remote
22 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels
CD frequency response 20-20,000 Hz
CD signal-to-noise ratio 90 dB
FM sensitivity 12 dBf

Last edited:
i would like to buy the center console only if you are willing to separate between me and schuey1010

thank you in advance,
phongnsx

UPDATED: i just sent mass PM's to everyone above. please check PMs and respond to email asap if possible. also, for those who want the center console, it'll be first come first serve basis. and yes, the CF overlay kit is REAL CF from SOS, not the "cf look" stuff... thanks~!!!

Last edited:
JDMnsxR said:
- SOS FIBERGLASS CENTER CONSOLE: $125 + shipping
- SOS CF dash kit (real cf weaves): $200 + shipping[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I sent PM earlier today 8/26. Willing to pay the 125 and 200 for items above plus shipping via FedEx Ground--Home Delivery to 85004 zip code...(Phoenix, AZ)

[B]I paid for the parts above plus 16.50 shipping at 11AM MST 8/27[/B]

Last edited:
I just sent you a pm.

Back