• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels FS: Prodrive GC-07C 18x9.5 +15

FS: Prodrive GC-07C NSX Spec 17x7.5/18x9.5

Hey Prime, I have some GC07Cs in GTR spec but figured I would offer it here in hopes that there is interest in pairs. This is an aggressive offset for NSXs so please do your research prior. These are produced by Rays, very strong and light.
**I've added the 17x7.5 pair to make this a proper NSX setup.

Specs: 17x7.5 +35, 18x9.5 +15
PCD: 5x114.3
Condition: 8/10. One wheel has rash, I can have that smoothed out for a fee.
Price: $2000 for 17/18" setup, $1000 for 18x9.5 pair.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. I can provide more pictures if needed

6YMFrqs.jpg

tW3wNHY.jpg

ffsIT58.jpg

bg0VB2t.jpg

zmoAE7x.jpg

fuyg09O.jpg

WiCMGHp.jpg

7J0A2TG.jpg

jb3sBNr.jpg

NaXcIP9.jpg

OOeFSAA.jpg

2rtbP1c.jpg

Fmn3qEl.jpg

VkBNbnE.jpg

Wheel 1
b0R7uIK.jpg

Wheel 2
drwqitA.jpg

Wheel 3
10VaL1Q.jpg

Wheel 4
WOdDEcN.jpg

Last edited:
awesome set!

if anyone is curious how these look installed on the rear.

DSC_0529.jpg

Last edited:
yes it is, i have the same wheels on the rear, running a 255 width Kuhmo Ecsta.

really nice rare setup

Thanks for the photo! It really helps potential buyer's have an idea. +15 is definitely doable with the right tire size, ride height, and camber.

also as a note to potential buyers: its really not that hard to make these work and they look awesome

-im running like -3.2 camber on the rear
-if you dont have adjustable coil overs by now, you really should; the newest of these cars is 15 years old at best. it was easy to dial in ride height.
-i have stoptech BBK this makes everything push out 5mm more all around because of the rotor thickness. I still dont have any clearance issues, but i imagine it would be even easier on stock brakes.
-these wheels are hard to photograph "on the car" they look INCREDIBLE in person but sometimes they photograph weird im not sure if its dimensions or the stagger....but in person they look amazing, very "OEM+"

I was able to source a 17x7.5 +35 pair of GC07C's so if this doesn't sell within a couple months, the pair should arrive and I'll sell that as a NSX specific set.

I would be interested in the 17/18 setup

I was able to source a 17x7.5 +35 pair of GC07C's so if this doesn't sell within a couple months, the pair should arrive and I'll sell that as a NSX specific set.

If this available in a couple of months, I would be interested in the 17/18 setup. Just DM me when that time comes.

Back