• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Racing Hart C4 multi-piece 18/19 with tires

Hello,

I am selling my set of Racing Hart C4's. I love these wheels, but my car is in for paint and I do not want to ruin these wheels by painting them (satin black) as I love them in silver, but think they would get "lost" in black.

These wheels have been on my car for less than an oil change. I have hardly driven the car since I decided to do the 02+ facelift.

These wheels are in perfect condition. There are no scratches or curb rash. These wheels have never even been driven in the rain. They fit very well on the NSX without the need for adapters or spacers. My car is very low and I have never rubbed. I have taken very high quality pictures that can be viewed here:

http://www.aquasunmotorsports.com/nsx/nsx.html

Tires are Nitto 555's with 95% tread all the way around.

I do not know the offset's offhand, but I can get the numbers off the wheels if you would like. The pictures on the car show the fitment.

Front:
Wheel: 18x7.5
Tire: 215/35 ZR 18

Rear:
Wheel: 19x9.5
Tire: 275/30 ZR 19

Retail with tires is about $3,700. I am asking $2,500 for the set and I will split shipping with the buyer or $2,200 for pickup. I am in the Daytona Beach area, but will work with a buyer anywhere in central Florida.

P.M. or email me at [email protected] if interested.

DSC05917.JPG

Price lowered to $2,000 plus shipping.

Back