• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Stoptech BBK (rear complete w/ e-brake, brackets and pads)

I'm selling my Stoptech rear BBK which includes the calipers, brackets, e-brake and pads (both calipers and e-brake). I recently bought the kit used from a prime member and I planned on using them for heavy track duty; therefore, when I received the brakes, I promptly sent them to Coz to professionally rebuild them including; dismantle, strip, clean, rebuild, repaint and replace all seals so they would be good as new for me.

Unfortunately, I assumed the kit would fit my 17" Enkei RPFO1 track wheels until I tried to install them and realized they would not fit without hitting my wheels. Argh! Ironically, they do easily fit with my 17" Technomagnesio rear wheels, but the problem is that I have 3 sets of the Enkei RPF01 wheel/tire combo for track use and therefore I don't want to replace 3 sets of wheels just to make these brakes fit. Therefore, my loss is your gain.

Price = $1600 which is a savings of $1,275 over new. Buyer pays shipping.

*sorry for multiple image posts... unfortunately prime has a very difficult way to post images. Ha.

IMG_3724.jpgIMG_3724.jpgIMG_3729.jpgIMG_3729.jpgIMG_3729.jpgIMG_3729.jpgIMG_3715.jpgIMG_3717.jpgIMG_3717.jpgIMG_3722.jpgIMG_3722.jpgIMG_3722.jpgIMG_3722.jpg

Last edited:
I saw him building these. So tempting. I need a few things and if you still have them I’ll buy them.

Hi NSXRookie,

If you're seriously interested, please let me know. I will be here this week then I'm off to France to watch the 24 Hours of Le Mans and root for my buddy and fellow prime member Billy Johnson. If you want them, I can get them out this week, if not I will be returning on June 21st, but they might be sold by then.

Hi NSXRookie,

If you're seriously interested, please let me know. I will be here this week then I'm off to France to watch the 24 Hours of Le Mans and root for my buddy and fellow prime member Billy Johnson. If you want them, I can get them out this week, if not I will be returning on June 21st, but they might be sold by then.

Shoot me a message when you get back tomorrow. [emoji1487] lets do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a while since I've been on Prime and now just checking this thread and my private messages. I'll reduce the price to $1500 to sell these immediately.

Shoot me a message when you get back tomorrow. [emoji1487] lets do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This comes with everything except the rotors and hats. I have brand new rotors and hats that I can sell you separately as well.

If this is still available I would be interested.

Yes, still available.

I am interested in purchase. Check your PM.

You pm is full. Can you message me? Thanks

Back