• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Full 91-01 tail light set

OBX

Contributing Member
SOLD

I'm selling the original tail light set off of my '92 NSX. I upgraded to a JDM set a couple years back and have had these boxed up ever since. I'd rate the overall condition at about a 6 on a 1-10 scale.

The outer lenses are in good condition with only one scratch on the driver side lens. The scratch is approximately 1.5" long and i'll try to polish it out prior to shipping. The center lens has a small crack on the inside near the lock cylinder. It isn't very noticeable but it's there and i've tried to capture it in the pictures below. The outer lenses both have two small holes drilled as well to prevent any moisture. This was done by the previous owner and seemed to work well. They could easily be sealed and the holes aren't visible when mounted.

Two of the mounting studs on the center piece are broken, however it still mounted securely prior to removal. The original gaskets are included, however i'd recommend replacement. Wiring harnesses are not included.

Again, these aren't perfect but are presentable as-is or would be great for tinting/refinishing.

I'm asking $250 shipped and can accept payment via paypal. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Matt

DSCN5514.JPG

DSCN5515.JPG

DSCN55161.JPG

DSCN5520.JPG

DSCN5521.JPG

Last edited:
Back